Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 2017/1/20 at 1:15 PM, duhampi said:

You may know the guy in the article if you regulary search for Adriana on facebook, twitter or vine. He was disturbing Adriana since 2009, he was secretly taking pics of Adriana's house every single day and posting around 100 Vines about her in front of the her house in Miami. I was freaked out when i realized how he close the Adriana's house and the way he mentioned Valentina and Sienna. Relieved he finally got arrested for threatining to kill Trump and Adriana's name is in the case.

http://uncova.com/man-arrested-for-threatening-to-kill-trump-at-inauguration1

This guy @messiah1701 (Dominic J Puopolo) started tweet again and replies to adriana......so scary...

https://twitter.com/messiah1701/with_replies

I thought he was arrested, but was he released?

On 2017-3-17 at 3:01 AM, *Luna* said:

Let the woman live her life. She's 35 and I'm fairly certain she knows what she wants and what exactly is wrong with her wanting to date more casually? Just because she has two children doesn't mean she has to sit inside and knit all day until she turns gray and gets wrinkles (even though I doubt she would get a lot of them lol). For so called fans a lot of you are one of the most critical people and are acting like Adriana committed the biggest and worst crime ever. Omg she kissed someone and smoked while she was with him!!! News flash: people have been doing this for years. I also find it really interesting how so many claim to know she's "messed up" and totally spiraled out of control. Are you close to her? Do you know her personally? I don't think anyone on here does. Just because you've been a fan for I don't know how many years doesn't mean you automatically know what kind of person she really is behind closed doors, when the camera's aren't there and when she doesn't have to portray the Angel image. 

And also, saying her career is what it is because of her instagram is just silly. She's been here for 20+ fucking years, long before instagram was even around. Adriana doesn't need instagram in order to be relevant or interesting.

Thank you Luna!

In fact, we are in the twenty first century! Just this year millions of women went out in the streets to remind the world of that!

23 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

can someone translate that? are they hiding their relationship because of her kids?

http://www.24sata.hr/show/novi-decko-adriana-lima-ljubi-mla-eg-ali-ga-taji-zbog-djece-517127

Using google translator the article seems to say that she is keeping it private for the sake of her kids, and that this come from a "close source from Brazil". At least it's what I understood. US magazines didn't quote any Brazilian source and it seems unlikely that these misterious people contacted first a magazine from Croatia. I would not believe this much without further confirmation, also considering East European magazines usually post articles about her being back with her husband every time they are seen togheter...Also who could this source be? In Brazil there's only her mother.

And they wrote she has 5 kids, so...

Edited by nhlovesadri

Just now, emerald7 said:

more like the source is close to the brazilian model? and one child is 5 years old?? But you are right, it seems unlikely the source contacted this mag.

Yes you are right, I tried to translate to both English, Italian and Fench (the languages I can read) and the translation changes a bit depending on the chosen language, so maybe they were saying that. Maybe they are only embellishing the things the US magazines said before, and the close source could be the "friends" telling she is focusing on her kids and work, and that this is only not serious dating.

Friday night she was probably with her friends assisting to the singing performance of @lee_annfeathers, sinee I saw videos of her singing on @mkastanis ig stories and in one he wrote @adrianalima, even if you can't see her because the camera was ponted to the stage.

25 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Friday night she was probably with her friends assisting to the singing performance of @lee_annfeathers, sinee I saw videos of her singing on @mkastanis ig stories and in one he wrote @adrianalima, even if you can't see her because the camera was ponted to the stage.

i don't think she was there because her friend posted this after her performance on stage.

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I really liked the message she posted and how spontaneous it was. You know it did come from the heart. Its always good to literally hear her say she appreciates and love her fans who literally will do anything for her

she rarely does give credit to her fans,she never posts those thank you for x number of followers on instagram.I don't think there is a model who doesn't do that lol

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

she rarely does give credit to her fans,she never posts those thank you for x number of followers on instagram.I don't think there is a model who doesn't do that lol

Adriana is obviously one who doesn't lol. Gisele doesn't neither, she does the same thing Adriana does, just randomly thanks her fans.

But I am glad because when she posts things like this, you know its not just because she got a lot followers on a social media site. Just saying that sounds superficial lol. Her fans do alot more than just follower her anyway. She got her wax figure thanks to her fans.

23 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana is obviously one who doesn't lol. Gisele doesn't neither, she does the same thing Adriana does, just randomly thanks her fans.

But I am glad because when she posts things like this, you know its not just because she got a lot followers on a social media site. Just saying that sounds superficial lol. Her fans do alot more than just follower her anyway. She got her wax figure thanks to her fans.

wasn't criticising it,just an observation that she rarely does it:)