Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

That blogger who posted on ig stories the video of the Maybelline shooting (btw thanks @duhampi for posting it) wrote a post in Italian on her ig account, saying she firmed a secrecy contract and she can't share any pictures from the Maybelline photoshoots. I didn't know they were so strict, ususally they let the models post a lot about the shoots.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

That blogger who posted on ig stories the video of the Maybelline shooting (btw thanks @duhampi for posting it) wrote a post in Italian on her ig account, saying she firmed a secrecy contract and she can't share any pictures from the Maybelline photoshoots. I didn't know they were so strict, ususally they let the models post a lot about the shoots.

It also seems like Adriana herself doesn't want to be photograph right now neither. I could be reaching but its ironic. During the time she doesn't want to be seen (I feel like) they prohibited pics of her taking on the set all of a sudden. But as I said, it may have been a random request...

Just now, Souled-Out said:

It also seems like Adriana herself doesn't want to be photograph right now neither. I could be reaching but its ironic. During the time she doesn't want to be seen (I feel like) they prohibited pics of her taking on the set

From what that Italian blogger wrote and said on ig it seems they are filming some big new TV commercial, so the increased secrecy may be a way to not spoil it too much.

59 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

From what that Italian blogger wrote and said on ig it seems they are filming some big new TV commercial, so the increased secrecy may be a way to not spoil it too much.

Yeah, I think for maybelline thats the case (not Adriana ). its just surprising because they have never been like that. And I wonder what is SO big that out of all these years that change their mind. For the make it happen project, they had no problem with the lack of privacy for the shoot

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, I think for maybelline thats the case (not Adriana ). its just surprising because they have never been like that. And I wonder what is SO big that out of all these years that change their mind. For the make it happen project, they had no problem with the lack of privacy for the shoot

Let's just hope we will see the results, because Maybelline doesn't share much sadly. I'm still waiting for the 2015 photoshoot where she was throwing rose petals...

4508625.jpg

I am glad she seems to be single. But honestly at this point, somebody needs to tell Adriana, Not ALL men are dogs (even though she never said that but I am sure thats how she ends up feeling), she just needs to stop looking in the pound. She is literally dating a type (Athletic men), those type of men aren't ideal for a person like her. She thinks they are, but clearly they are not, everyone knows those men can be bad for ALOT of women. Not just her. Her relationships lasted longer when she didn't date those kind of guys,....When she dated other kinds of guys she was with them for years. How many time does she have to post about shitty men until she realizes It  :sad: . Its to a point where she should take more responsibility and realize she is dating men who have things in common....And its like everybody can see it but her.  The only reason why people still say they hope she finally gets a man that she actually deserves is because they all see that her taste in men is bad and she is literally dating the same kinds.Posting about it will only add fuel to the fire and won't make her look good because we have seen it all before. The only good thing about this is she has more time to focus on what matters most. But she has to be more careful

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am glad she seems to be single. But honestly at this point, somebody needs to Adriana, Not ALL men are dogs (even though she never said that but I am sure thats how she ends up feeling), she just needs to stop looking in the pound. She is literally dating a type (Athletic men), those type of men aren't ideal for a person like her. Her relationships lasted longer when she didn't date those kind of guys.... How many time does she have to post about shitty men until she realizes It  :sad: . Its to a point where she should take more responsibility and realize she is dating men who have things in common....And its like everybody can see it but her.  The only reason why people still say they hope she finally gets a man that she actually deserves is because they all see that her taste in men is bad and she is literally dating the same kinds.Posting about it will only add fuel to the fire and won't make her look good because we have seen it all before. The only good thing about this is she has more time to focus on what matters most. But she has to be more careful

Agree on everything

^+1

so she unfollowed him and posted that last Quote. But could they have spend the evening together in NY?

amdeo23 @amdeo23 

Soho, NYC:
Matt Harvey in person = smaller than I thought
Adriana Lima in person = 12/10

Does someone know from where her new profile pic is?

16 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

^+1

so she unfollowed him and posted that last Quote. But could they have spend the evening together in NY?

Does someone know from where her new profile pic is?

Maybe they had an argument and she finally realized she did a mistake again.

The picture is from a photoshoot she did with Russell James for his Nomad Two Worlds charity and philantropic project. I'm not sure about the year, maybe 2011, I don't remember well, but I'm quite sure it was after giving birth to Valentina.

4 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Maybe they had an argument and she finally realized she did a mistake again.

The picture is from a photoshoot she did with Russell James for his Nomad Two Worlds charity and philantropic project. I'm not sure about the year, maybe 2011, I don't remember well, but I'm quite sure it was after giving birth to Valentina.

at the end it's the same procedure as always. ... .. .

aha ok thanks, didn't remeber that pic from his photoshoot

6 hours ago, emerald7 said:

^+1

But could they have spend the evening together in NY?

amdeo23 @amdeo23 

Soho, NYC:
Matt Harvey in person = smaller than I thought
Adriana Lima in person = 12/10

so the tweet was true, bu why she unfollows him after and posts that quote? reading to much into...

I don't think we are reading too much into anything. Its possible that something bad happened that night or she realized something. She did post that VERY late. She probably came to a realization or something. It would not be the first time where she was just seen with somebody literally yesterday and the next day it was over. It wouldn't be the first time.

50 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't think we are reading too much into anything. Its possible that something bad happened that night or she realized something. She did post that VERY late. She probably came to a realization or something. It would not be the first time where she was just seen with somebody literally yesterday and the next day it was over. It wouldn't be the first time.

They probably called it quits since practice is over for matt and he's back in nyc.It was his birthday,kinda weird to break up on somebodys birthday,maybe it's an april fools joke,idk.In those photos she's more into zorana (i think) than matt lol.When you go out with your alleged boyfriend and bring 2 friends along it kinda screams casual.Maybe it is the end of a casual fling.Anybody know at what hotel those pictures are taken or is it her apartment there?

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

They probably called it quits since practice is over for matt and he's back in nyc.It was his birthday,kinda weird to break up on somebodys birthday,maybe it's an april fools joke,idk.In those photos she's more into zorana (i think) than matt lol.When you go out with your alleged boyfriend and bring 2 friends along it kinda screams casual.Maybe it is the end of a casual fling.Anybody know at what hotel those pictures are taken or is it her apartment there?

His birthday was monday,,, she didn't break up with him on his birthday. She was in London that day

12 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

His birthday was monday,,, she didn't break up with him on his birthday. She was in London that day

Birthday celebration then,you don't have to celebrate it on the very same day if one party can't attend