Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 11/4/2017 at 9:36 PM, Souled-Out said:

They have two kids together lol they are being good divorced parents . Its hard on the kids of all ages when their parents are divorced and they have to always spend time with them separate. Adriana and marko are choosing not to do that and they always been like that. 

+1

If they get along and they are both happy and their girls are happy then why change? I think it's a great thing they are doing it like this, honestly more couples could use some advice from these two.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

+1

If they get along and they are both happy and their girls are happy then why change? I think it's a great thing they are doing it like this, honestly more couples could use some advice from these two.

+1 Definitely approve, they are really good parents.

Well those posts with her explaining the easter bunny and painted eggs are correct.It was a pagan tradition that had nothing to do with the resurrection of Christ.Seems to me nowadays people get offended way too much about bloody anything.

34 minutes ago, morpheu said:

Well those posts with her explaining the easter bunny and painted eggs are correct.It was a pagan tradition that had nothing to do with the resurrection of Christ.Seems to me nowadays people get offended way too much about bloody anything.

+1

I think she should have just posted the pictures or something. Because it's contradictory to be painfully honest. Or she should have posted those messages AFTER the videos because LOVE magazine just isn't the most tasteful stuff for some people. Myself included, I wasn't excited to see it. The juggling between her spiritual posts and such and then posting work such as this can be exhausting. Only when it comes to this magazine.

I think she should have posted about her beliefs afterwards, because its love magazine. Its one of the raciest stuff out there today. Calling it racy is being nice.

The dailymail comments are pretty bad, they are even being un-apologetically racist, talking about her not being a euro brazilian and how they have are "more tasteful". They also keep comparing her to kardashians and stuff. Her looks.. A bunch of hate there. I understand it rubs some people the wrong way but some people were being damn delusional with those comments and ugly. Which is hypocritical on them because Adriana is getting paid to do this stuff, what is their excuse for posting such trashy comments voluntarily?

I digress.

I think she should have been a little more subtle with the work (posting one video or one of the pictures) or more organized in how she would defend herself.

18 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think she should have just posted the pictures or something. Because it's contradictory to be painfully honest. Or she should have posted those messages AFTER the videos because LOVE magazine just isn't the most tasteful stuff for some people. The juggling between her spiritual posts and such and then posting work such as this can be exhausting.

I think she should have posted about her beliefs afterwards, because its love magazine. Its one of the raciest stuff out there today.

The dailymail comments are pretty bad, they are even being un-apologetically racist, talking about her not being a euro brazilian and how they have are "more tasteful". They also keep comparing her to kardashians and stuff. A bunch of hate there.

I think she should have been a little more subtle with the work (posting one video or one of the pictures) or more organized in how she would defend herself.

It would not make a difference when and in what order,could have been just one photo and people whould still be pissed.She posted them today on easter and that's why people are in an uproar.Daily mail has always been full of hate with anything controversial.Most of those readers view of a woman that is a model,  nothing more then meat(read comments on models who posts about anything else then their job,they go crazy).You can believe what you wan't but the easter bunny and painted eggs are a pagan tradition and that video doesn't insult Christ in any way.

P.S.:Pretty much anyone here always said she should post more of her work and now when she does,they hope she should have been low key haha

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

It would not make a difference when and in what order,could have been just one photo and people whould still be pissed.She posted them today on easter and that's why people are in an uproar.Daily mail has always been full of hate with anything controversial.Most of those readers view of a woman that is a model,  nothing more then meat(read comments on models who posts about anything else then their job,they go crazy).You can believe what you wan't but the easter bunny and painted eggs are a pagan tradition and that video doesn't insult Christ in any way.

P.S.:Pretty much anyone here always said she should post more of her work and now when she does,they hope she should have been low key haha

I just don't like the LOVE magazine work. For nobody. So I personally could have done without it. I just like the pictures. 

I honestly have different views on the easter/christ angle and I wish not to share that or even talk about it. People will not look at something like that in the same way. 

I think she should have been more organized it would look better. Not messy or as contradictory. Ofc I don't like the hate she was exposed to but I think there was a better way around it.

On DM she is usually a favorite so, when she in particular gets hate, its bad. Today they say the eruo brazilians are so much better. But on a regular day basis they complain about ale and gisele's aging/appeal or some shit. So when Adriana or even candice manage to get hate like that its bad. But I think I honestly feel like that dm article attracted people who already did not like her because as I said before some of them comments were damn delusional lol

Just now, Souled-Out said:

I just don't like the LOVE magazine work. For nobody. So I personally could have done without it. I just like the pictures. 

I honestly have different views on the easter/christ angle and I wish not to share that or even talk about it. People will not look at something like that in the same way. 

I think she should have been more organized it would look better. Not messy or as contradictory. Ofc I don't like the hate she was exposed to but I think there was a better way around it.

On DM she is usually a favorite so, when she in particular gets hate, its bad. Today they say the eruo brazilians are so much better. But on a regular day basis they complain about ale and gisele's aging/appeal or some shit. So when Adriana or even candice manage to get hate like that its bad. But I think I honestly feel like that dm article attracted people who already did not like her because as I said before some of them comments were damn delusional lol

I don't like LOVE either,seems really cheap.Adriana has done a lot of controversial work before and same result.People will find a reason to spew hate on the internet no matter what the reason,it's the internet.They should be ignored.If that bunny in the video would have been Jesus instead ,i would get the hate.Look up emma watson and what is said about her about that photoshoot.DM comments are full of hate all the time on anyone who does anything unothodox.They are full of hate about anyone that shoes even a little bit of skin.

I don't like LOVE either,seems really cheap.Adriana has done a lot of controversial work before and same result.People will find a reason to spew hate on the internet no matter what the reason,it's the internet.They should be ignored.If that bunny in the video would have been Jesus instead ,i would get the hate.Look up emma watson and what is said about her about that photoshoot.DM comments are full of hate all the time on anyone who does anything unothodox.They are full of hate about anyone that shoes even a little bit of skin.

Outside of LOVE magazine? Where? she never does this work often. Not love kind of work lol. Like we said, its pretty cheap kind of work. Adriana doesn't do that kind of cheap work often. Unless you mean VS

But I love how she is continuing to be positive while trying to tone down the hate. She is better than me lol

The fact that Adriana is always so positive and nice even when people are being hateful and mean to her is why I am forever annoyed by the hate she can get. First of all because her haters are just harsh and its clear she doesn't deserve it. She always responds to them in the nicest way possible still. Its because she is a good person. Someone like that doesn't deserve for people to be SO harsh over petty things about her

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

None of this is cheap work though. The resort opening wasn't HF but you don't know how much they paid adriana to do that. She was offered to be on some tv show in turkey for 500,000 dollars. That was barely about fashion or anything but they weren't paying her cheap money to do it.

But when I call LOVE magazine cheap, its not about how much she gets paid to do it or how prestigious, its about the actual content being cheap. Adriana only does that stuff for this magazine, like other models.

The selfie was not work.  None of these comparisons are the same. LOVE magazine is the only work she gets like this. VS is just VS, and she still gets paid a shit ton. But its always been a lingerie brand.

The problem people have doesn't matter if it's for work or not,cheap or not.I don't call it cheap as if how much she gets payed.That resort opening seemed cheap for a model that still does a lot of work and gets paid a lot to do,and it's not like that event gave her more exposure,that is all.Maybe keri grand is the type you don't say no in fashion ,maybe she just likes it like other models that do it,i dont know.She is used to the amount of hate about now to be honest,she handles it really well.

The problem people have doesn't matter if it's for work or not,cheap or not.I don't call it cheap as if how much she gets payed.That resort opening seemed cheap for a model that still does a lot of work and gets paid a lot to do,and it's not like that event gave her more exposure,that is all.Maybe keri grand is the type you don't say no in fashion ,maybe she just likes it like other models that do it,i dont know.

I measure cheapness by two ways, 1. Tackiness 2. Money. The resort thing was neither (as far as we know). Adriana always gets paid alot of money to do things no matter how small it seems.

...I don't think we are talking about the same things anymore lol. So agree to disagree.

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I measure cheapness by two ways, 1. Tackiness 2. Money. The resort thing was neither (as far as we know). Adriana always gets paid alot of money to do things no matter how small it seems.

...I don't think we are talking about the same things anymore lol. So agree to disagree.

well as far as i know it is not known how much LOVE payed her and i consider that catwalk at the resort opening to be cheap so that's my 2 cents.Bottom line LOVE is tacky.

I can't with this spiritual vibe and quotes sorry! I know she is trying..but its very contraditory.. Talk about right people and real love when she acts totally opposite.. Totally

About today I think she posted bc easter was the theme with the bunny and chocolate hahaha

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I can't with this spiritual vibe and quotes sorry! I know she is trying..but its very contraditory.. Talk about right people and real love when she acts totally opposite.. Totally

About today I think she posted bc easter was the theme with the bunny and chocolate hahaha

she acts the opposite of being right? :/