Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

4 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Do you mind telling me his instagram account, if he has one, please, so I can check for ig stories?

dreav1125 ... She just commented on that pic of the girls but Adriana deleted :sad: She said she had to take the earlier flight (bc of the candy haha)

On Adriana last ig she was with Marko's partner and founder of young hollywood and Tracy that works there too, probably Marko was there too at dinner

tracybehr - Tracy's ig stories, she posted the same of Adriana's

4 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

dreav1125 ... She just commented on that pic of the girls but Adriana deleted :sad: She said she had to take the earlier flight (bc of the candy haha)

On Adriana last ig she was with Marko's partner and founder of young hollywood and Tracy that works there too, probably Marko was there too at dinner

Since in Italy Andrea is only a man name only, I assumed you were talking about a man lol The guy doesn't seem to have ig, at least I could not find it, only twitter, but the woman has ig and I found a story of the same moments Adriana recorded, but in this one you can see Adriana. I'll post it now. Thank you for the help :smile:

23 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

:smile:

Yes he has, it is rjwilliams (Marko's partner ig).. maybe Adriana will record something for young hollywood or she's just hanging out with them idk, since they are close to Marko

I too think they recorded an interview with her daughters, since they were also in at the studio with microphones, and later spent the day with Marko and his friends since they are in such good terms. Thank you, I checked the account but he didn't post any story, assuming he has the ig stories app.

On 23/2/2017 at 6:56 PM, Prettyphile said:

@Clauds - what in the actual fuck is going on in this thread. Cliff notes version on the chow chow please. 

I haven't been online for the week, last thing I knew is everyone hates her boyfriend because they believe the rumors from internet trolls and some of us thin it's bullshit to believe it all. Yadda, yadda, yadda, no man will ever be good enough for the lady:idk: 

She unfollowed Julian (?) ?

If so, I know many of you will disagree and that's fine, know that I'm not "attacking" her, I'm clearly a fan. -- but come on Adriana!!! This following and unfollowed thing on both of their ends. It's so high school. Maybe I'm being presumptuous but I feel like she is maybe one of those people that unfollow significant others after a fight and change their relationship status on Facebook. Lol. 

Wait she unfollwed him? That's really weird. 

She has done this many times before and not just with him right? So It really looks like she is being childish and unfollowing someone because she is trying to prove a point or so.

Or it's something weird with instagram maybe? because I do know that -i think because of the many followers she has- sometimes it doesn't come up that she is following someone when you search it in instagram. But when you check it on that persons page it will say it's being followed. 

Not that's the case now since she clearly doesn't follow him looking at his page, oh well.

Adriana and Julian too good to be true maybe... 

2 hours ago, Mo- said:

Wait she unfollwed him? That's really weird. 

She has done this many times before and not just with him right? So It really looks like she is being childish and unfollowing someone because she is trying to prove a point or so.

Or it's something weird with instagram maybe? because I do know that -i think because of the many followers she has- sometimes it doesn't come up that she is following someone when you search it in instagram. But when you check it on that persons page it will say it's being followed. 

Not that's the case now since she clearly doesn't follow him looking at his page, oh well.

Adriana and Julian too good to be true maybe... 

She hasn't deleted content associated with him. She didn't unfollow his mom. He didn't unfollow her. She hasn't posted nor liked any posts about love or bashing men and she seems happy. 

So I'm gonna say its not a big deal. Either it may be a glitch and IG, because I have noticed a few people have seemingly unfollowed somebody but ended up having to follow them back recently, or maybe its just a point to people stay out of her personal life a bit.  I think people being so concerned is the reason why she does that. Its obvious over the past few weeks things with her fans and his fans have gotten crazy and I bet she is aware of it by now. She always unfollows him when the fans get really attached to what is going on between them. I think its the fans who she is trying to prove the point to everytime she does this lol.

I don't think its anything to be worried about. 

As far as it being highschool, if it meant something. Honestly, alot of people do this mess. I don't know one celeb who follows their former partner still (famous or non famous), well besides her following marko, hell some people get their friends to unfollow them too lol. Alot of adults do it.

But seeing as she still follows his moms and some other things. Its probably to get you guys to calm down. Which clearly did not happen lol.

@Sophie20 it's usually said when something is just amazing but not real or so. Well in this case I am thinking that maybe they are just not so good together you know. 

@Souled-Out could be a glitch yes but since it happened more often I think different. Though fans going crazy and all shouldn't push someone to unfollow them from instagram. In this case it makes matters worse I think, people start speculating and since she has done this before, she is giving a different image about herself than may be the case. (Like thinking she is childish for follow/unfollow action). What is going to happen? Unfollow to calm the storm and then follow again to start a new storm? 

Though I also have to admit, I follow my fiance, he doesn't like every pic I post NOR do I have a pic of us together but he does. Still together so.. also something I try to keep in mind and think that unfollwing isn't necesserily a sign to a fight/breakup. 

1 hour ago, Mo- said:

@Sophie20 it's usually said when something is just amazing but not real or so. Well in this case I am thinking that maybe they are just not so good together you know. 

@Souled-Out could be a glitch yes but since it happened more often I think different. Though fans going crazy and all shouldn't push someone to unfollow them from instagram. In this case it makes matters worse I think, people start speculating and since she has done this before, she is giving a different image about herself than may be the case. (Like thinking she is childish for follow/unfollow action). What is going to happen? Unfollow to calm the storm and then follow again to start a new storm? 

Though I also have to admit, I follow my fiance, he doesn't like every pic I post NOR do I have a pic of us together but he does. Still together so.. also something I try to keep in mind and think that unfollwing isn't necesserily a sign to a fight/breakup. 

I think its always a way of saying mind your business lol because for obvious reasons she just can't say it. So if you all are under the impression that this is a sign of a break up or break, you'd think its over and you'll stop talking lol. Because there is literally nothing to talk about. And seeing how Some fans have gotten really crazy and started tagging her mom in posts and stuff, I can see the logic in attempting to get people to chill.

I know that sounds over analytical, but how many other times have  she conveniently unfollowed him after fans have went days talking nonstop about them and trying to figure out whats going on between them? Only to follow him back very shortly

Plus, as I said there are other signs of something really happening that was bad that we don't see.