Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I posted the video in motion but Julian talked about her. It's cute. But also kind of awkward? Tell me if you guys perceive it the same way. "It's awesome" "she's more than that..." I think passionate is a great word to describe Adriana but he just seems so casual, and right away gets off the topic and focuses on his hair. Seems like he was probably just caught off guard though. And they've both apparently made the decision to not discuss their relationship openly much. 

I've been browsing the pats forums too much lately and I've learned a bit too much and have become a little disheartened by his history with women and his treatment of them. 

It was awkward in a way as if he didn't know what to say. I think he was too careful with what he said which made it awkward? The same with Adriana at the Amfar, the first interview they asked about if she was dating blabla, and she had problems saying the private life part. Then with the catch, she said that quickly and left too. 

Here the same happened with Julian, he said something and then he quickly changed the subject. 

I have a feeling that they are too careful and yes he was definitely caught off guard. 

Edit: also I kinda loved that when the guy is like 'supermodel' how he immediately reacts to that with that she is a great/passionate woman. 

As if he was trying to emphasize more to the fact that she is also a woman and not just a 'supermodel'. I don't know if I explained it well but I thought that was amazing to hear. 

7 hours ago, Yemen said:

And they've both apparently made the decision to not discuss their relationship openly much. 

I've been browsing the pats forums too much lately and I've learned a bit too much and have become a little disheartened by his history with women and his treatment of them. 

i think it's better if they made the decision to not talk about their relationship in public. Same as posting Things on Social media.

So what did you learned more about him that made you disheartened? hope you have some positives to say too? Are they talking about Adriana?

3 hours ago, Mo- said:

Edit: also I kinda loved that when the guy is like 'supermodel' how he immediately reacts to that with that she is a great/passionate woman. As if he was trying to emphasize more to the fact that she is also a woman and not just a 'supermodel'. I don't know if I explained it well but I thought that was amazing to hear. 

i hope so, i mean he was rumored to chase supermodels because they are "supermodels" and not because they are great women. And i hope he treats her they way he talked about her. wondering if he saw his exes more than as "women" when he cheated.

26 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

i think it's better if they made the decision to not talk about their relationship in public. Same as posting Things on Social media.

So what did you learned more about him that made you disheartened? hope you have some positives to say too? Are they talking about Adriana?

i hope so, i mean he was rumored to chase supermodels because they are "supermodels" and not because they are great women. And i hope he treats her they way he talked about her. wondering if he saw his exes more than as "women" when he cheated.

^^^:irenistiQ::stormy::gocho::gangsta:you go @emerald7 :D That was really a killer line!:cool:

Y'all need to cut Julian some slack he is just 30, so anything he did in his early to mid 20s is really just normal behaviour, the difference is that because he is an athlete people know (or claim to know) every little thing he's done. We all fuck up and do (and date) regrettable shit when we are young, you can't blame him for not having many serious relationships before :idk: He's been improving a lot as he's gotten older and he's been in a good place even before Adriana.

And I agree that keeping their relationship out of the spotlight for now is the best they can do. Even If I'm still upset about the lack of double date pictures with the Bradys :ninja: 

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

Y'all need to cut Julian some slack he is just 30, so anything he did in his early to mid 20s is really just normal behaviour, the difference is that because he is an athlete people know (or claim to know) every little thing he's done. We all fuck up and do (and date) regrettable shit when we are young, you can't blame him for not having many serious relationships before :idk: He's been improving a lot as he's gotten older and he's been in a good place even before Adriana.

And I agree that keeping their relationship out of the spotlight for now is the best they can do. Even If I'm still upset about the lack of double date pictures with the Bradys :ninja: 

Sorry but, with all due respect, I have to strongly disagree with you, being a cheater is not a young guy normal behavior at all, as a guy in my middle/late 20s I can assure you that definitely the majority of us are not (thank goodness!) this way, because being young doesn't mean being an asshole whit no respect for your partner and yourself. A decent guy first ends a relationship before starting a new one, he doesn't cheat, because if you betray the faith your partner has in you what kind of man do you are? Who will ever trust you again if you aren't capable of being honest even with your loved one? He may have started to be a better man now, but this doesn't cancel his past: it takes more then a few months of good behavior to redime years of being a jerk. He may be a good football player, I don't know much about football so I can't judge his work, but to me as a man he is definitely not a good life example.

Lol you all better stop talking about Julian like that before his fans start stalking you everyday on here and engage in daily conversation about you and your activity, checking your profile activity, as if you are the celebrity around here or the one who is dating Julian. And you surely do not want them to go to the cops over this mess.... But I am the crazy one for being a fan of an actual public figure. I'm the stalker but in the same sentence of calling me that they admitted to looking through my activity page on here sating back to july of last year and seeing what I post and say.

The nerve of it all.

FYI I don't know about all of this stuff because I looked, I don't go on that horrid board and I don't check up on what the pats fans are doing (unlike them), unless I come across them in her tags . But other Adriana fans do and they lurk on other places also, and they will always/warn me about these things. Lol I have been told about this by multiple other fans.

Just saying, as a "fellow" person who "despises Julian" on here

6 minutes ago, TKC said:

Lol you all better stop talking about Julian like that before his fans start stalking you everyday on here and engage in daily conversation about you and your activity, checking your profile activity, as if you are the celebrity around here or the one who is dating Julian. And you surely do not want them to go to the cops over this mess.... But I am the crazy one for being a fan of an actual public figure. I'm the stalker but in the same sentence of calling me that they admitted to looking through my activity page on here and seeing what I post and say.

The nerve of it all.

FYI I don't know about all of this stuff because I looked, I don't go on that horrid board and I don't check up on what the pats fans are doing (unlike them), unless I come across them in her tags . But other Adriana fans do and they lurk on other places also, and they will always/warn me about these things. Lol I have been told about this by multiple other fans.

Just saying, as a "fellow" person who "despises Julian" on here

Let them try :gocho: I won't stop saying what I think just because a bunch of idiots are unconfortable seeing their idol dragged for the shit he has done (and we have proof of), while it's them that fill instagram of hate accounts inventing any kind of lies to denigrate Adriana (because you actually have to invent something, because she never did anything bad to anybody), and even write personal hate comments on her instagram posts insulting her both as a woman and a mother. Just ignore them, block and report on ig, and keep doing what you think is right.

Adriana and Julian haters will always be around, if a celebrity doesn't have haters, they wouldn't be a celebrity. 

Everyone will have different opinions about someone and that's that. I don't know how good/bad his fans are, but not everyone will like Adriana or Julian and I think that's ok. 

Everyone is allowed to think whatever but we shouldn't engage in such a situation, neither should they. I am sure there are normal people out there that can actually talk about this and discuss their relationship liking them or not. 

It's all about the way an opinion is expressed, though and I think a lot people are misunderstood for the way they are expressed.

I don't think a 'fight' between julian/adriana fans is necessary, no one should be attacked or attack another either.

11 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Sorry but, with all due respect, I have to strongly disagree with you, being a cheater is not a young guy normal behavior at all, as a guy in my middle/late 20s I can assure you that definitely the majority of us are not (thank goodness!) this way, because being young doesn't mean being an asshole whit no respect for your partner and yourself. A decent guy first ends a relationship before starting a new one, he doesn't cheat, because if you betray the faith your partner has in you what kind of man do you are? Who will ever trust you again if you aren't capable of being honest even with your loved one? He may have started to be a better man now, but this doesn't cancel his past: it takes more then a few months of good behavior to redime years of being a jerk. He may be a good football player, I don't know much about football so I can't judge his work, but to me as a man he is definitely not a good life example.

totally agree with you @nhlovesadri and @Sophie20 could not write it better! lol it's sounds like an excuse and a justification for his acting. 

Yes everyone has done regrettable Things before but you can't call it a normal behaviour just because someone was young. At the end it is how it is but like written before few good months don't clear your former actions.

About the "fans" it's a shame how far they go and can't accept other opinions. It's pathetic and we should not engage in all that. I'm happy we are here not like them and can express our different opinions. We won't stop saying what we think and thats good.

Can someone check the LFW Shedule below and guess if she could walk/attend a show in london and not just the Maybelline Event. Last time you guessed the Jason Wu show right.

http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/Schedule

6 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Let them try :gocho: I won't stop saying what I think just because a bunch of idiots are unconfortable seeing their idol dragged for the shit he has done (and we have proof of), while it's them that fill instagram of hate accounts inventing any kind of lies to denigrate Adriana (because you actually have to invent something, because she never did anything bad to anybody), and even write personal hate comments on her instagram posts insulting her both as a woman and a mother. Just ignore them, block and report on ig, and keep doing what you think is right.

Exactly. Thats how I know the real issue and the reason they chose to stalk users like me is the fact that Adriana has fans like me. Big ones. Someone did learn there are fans out there even "crazier" and bigger than me lol. They think every single out of the way thing said by a fan of hers is me and its actually not lol. I do not threaten to kill people.

And its obvious that Adriana fans can ban together too. Thats honestly how I always know what they are saying or even planning on doing ....Those fans just hate that someone they dislike has that kind of impact and influence. There is no justifiable reasons for any of their actions that you just stated, the ones I was notified about, nor the ones I did have to see with my own eyes. Its all done just to be malicious

I think part of the problem is the attention that has been given to that forum. Not in the sense of going there and reading, no. I go there to search for links, news about Julian or any interesting comments, but recently it's a playground for trolls, for the most part. The kind of comments that aren't worth talking about. It's basically insults or made up facts to tease Adriana's fans. Now, why would anyone engage in a discussion about the crazy things they come up with in that forum, that's beyond me. That's why they keep trolling, cuz some people take them seriously and go ahead and reply and engage in a conversation with them. It's almost funny if you think about it. I know Adriana's fans intentions are the best, but they're not defending Adriana by acknowledging the trolls and the haters, they're enabling them. Adriana's conquers are so above and beyond the wildest dreams of an average person's that some people just can't take it. Of course there will be haters, the woman has it all. I honestly don't think she takes her precious time to read not even this site, let alone that forum. 

That being said, there are some legit Julian's fans in there, who seem to be really nice people. But they already know the "facts" thrown in there aren't facts at all, they have mentioned the presence of trolls, and we all have Saint Google to help us check facts. So, no need to interact with haters/trolls. 

But does anybody even engage with them anymore and actually try to defend her there. I don't think anybody has since the first time, weeks ago. Well since you do go there often, you probably have seen fans defending her. Its their choice I think, thats just what fans do.

Personally though, if people are going to stalk me and even try to go to the cops because of the fans. I'm going to say something, on here atleast. Not to them for obvious reasons. I surely realized what kind of people that we are dealing with and I think some other fans def should know. I'm not going in too much detail on all that has been said and done but its not something everybody can brush off thats for sure. Trolling isn't the word. Thats why the fan who told me about it, told me. It was absurd to her and it def is. I'm the Adriana "superfan" here and yet I can't picture myself going as far as they have tried to just because of who she is dating

There is so much negativity surrounding them dating I bet what they have is probably going very good right now lol

I agree with Clauds and Miz b, in life you just gonna run into somebody who may not have the most ideal past. Honestly there are alot of people out there like that.

I never commented on the video, but I liked it and how he actually talks about Adriana's personality. Especially the part about her being passionate, because some people can't handle someone as passionate as her, but its obviously something he appreciates

Julian might be better suited for Adriana...I think her personality clashes with "macho" guys. Julian has Tom Brady's type of personality and Gisele is a strong, outspoken woman. It seems to be working for them.

1 hour ago, MariaL said:

Julian might be better suited for Adriana...I think her personality clashes with "macho" guys. Julian has Tom Brady's type of personality and Gisele is a strong, outspoken woman. It seems to be working for them.

I agree completely. Adriana is sweet but also really passionate and strong, thats not for everybody in general. And I noticed Julian seems really regular and not macho thats for sure. He is just a casual guy it seems.