Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I agree completely. Adriana is sweet but also really passionate and strong, thats not for everybody in general. And I noticed Julian seems really regular and not macho thats for sure. He is just a casual guy it seems.

I think that's why they can make this work big time, he seems to be really dedicated, disciplined, passionate about his career. It's the same with Adriana, they can both understand their lives really well. He does seem casual yes, but when it comes to career and professionalism, Adriana and Julian have the same mindset. 

They have both worked hard to get to the place they are right now. 

I also have to agree with @Clauds, some things happened and we won't even know for sure if it actually happened. Not saying it's good to cheat or whatever he has done. But we don't know what they have been through in the last year ever since the pics of them together came out. All the news we get are exaggerated, I believe in that (not just news regarding these two but in general with celebs) and it will always cause people to have an opinion about them and that's normal because that's how we humans work. 

I do have to say though, I still think Julian is better than anyone she dated before, I have a strong opinion about that.

Also I think they both are very aware of everything going on and Adriana is well aware of his past I am sure. But the most important thing is if they have figured it out, talked it through and are happy. They are the only ones that can make this work not the media, not some ex or fans, only they can. 

^ ah, but by this seems like a fallacy in logic, if you employ this principle --what man really could be trusted?

I don't personally think that big time vs. small time (celebrity /athlete status) is an accurate indicator of whether or not a man can be trusted not to cheat. I do think though that Adriana needs to date someone that can handle the fact that she's a celebrity and a highly sought after/desired woman. I don't pretend to know why her past relationships didn't work out but I do think that it would take a very secure man to be able to date someone like Adriana, and that kind of security might come easier if you yourself are famous and highly regarded. In that respect, I like her matching with Julian. ?

8 hours ago, Mo- said:

Also I think they both are very aware of everything going on and Adriana is well aware of his past I am sure. But the most important thing is if they have figured it out, talked it through and are happy. They are the only ones that can make this work not the media, not some ex or fans, only they can. 

This is where the Internet trolls do kind of have an impact in my opinion. And this is where it does bug me. I'm not so sure that Adriana is aware of *everything*. I say that because lately trolls have been tagging friends and family of Adriana's in photos, especially Tamara. It seems like Tamara typically ignores the posts and leaves them tagged, but there was one incident where a troll tagged her in a photo with a caption about Julian having sex with some girl that was just out of high school. And Tamara @'d this troll and put "source? Dm" (They screenshot it too and then started a Gisele vs. lima page, I think it's the same person that had "patswags" but brand new page. I think in total they were putting the same things on 4 different pages ) this person's post was the only one Tamara untagged, so maybe they deleted their page because I see other similar photos are still tagged on her page. 

My point is though, I think tamara saying that implies that they maybe didn't necessarily know and they looked into it. And if small things or his past on that scale bothers them, then they're going to have a lot to get over when it comes to Julian (nothing against him). 

8 minutes ago, TKC said:

If its already been shared on this board, Adriana will eventually be aware of it. Her or her management comes here sometimes

I don't think it has (I could be wrong). There's a lot about Julian out there that probably isn't very relevant to us as third parties observing a relationship. So we don't and probably shouldn't post it here. That doesn't mean that it wouldn't be a point of consideration for someone that is dating him. And I find it annoying that people want to share this kind of info with her family and friends as a means to get to her. 

1 hour ago, Yemen said:

I don't think it has (I could be wrong). There's a lot about Julian out there that probably isn't very relevant to us as third parties observing a relationship. So we don't and probably shouldn't post it here. That doesn't mean that it wouldn't be a point of consideration for someone that is dating him. And I find it annoying that people want to share this kind of info with her family and friends as a means to get to her. 

I will call that pathetic and everything else they do and whom they chose to be obsessed with.

But what can you do but continue to share and spread the stuff they do, so they will be reported, blocked, and forced to continue on with their lives that their super-grown behinds should have lol.

Just give them the rope and they will hang themselves.

I think the same that it need a very secure man to be with adriana. But there men who are not famous and are dating a strong famous women and can handle it. it depends on the person so not relevant for me. I don't think adriana cares that much about the past from her boyfriends.  Or at least they talked about it and moved on.

Maybe why Adridiva has not much faith in edelman it's because adrianas last boyfriends had some bad reputations too and we know how it ended. Marko was a womanizer before and Joe was possesive and had a Mugshot too and maybe thats why some people here are more sceptical. (Not saying men with a good reputation/past turn out to be better.)

1 hour ago, Yemen said:

I say that because lately trolls have been tagging friends and family of Adriana's in photos, especially Tamara. It seems like Tamara typically ignores the posts and leaves them tagged, but there was one incident where a troll tagged her in a photo with a caption about Julian having sex with some girl that was just out of high school. And Tamara @'d this troll and put "source? Dm"

sorry don't get it? Tamara respondet to one of those posts??

Normaly we should ignore those people and not giving the attention because they don't deserve it. But they are going to far.

We should post them here so many can report them and those accounts gets deleted. It's pathetic what they are doing and involving adriana's family and friends is crazy and it should stop.

I will never understand why they care so fucking much. I'm not dating julian. I'm not even shitting on Julian. I won't let someone be hateful to another nor myself in peace? So.

I Especially don't understand these activities knowing alot of them are beyond grown people. Older than me I am sure.  Some of them have kids (which is ironic because they are worried about what kind of mom Adriana is) Literally had more than two fans (from both adriana fans and Julian fans) informing me about this mess

smh.png.1d07bb98db47a753b567a918da792c86.png

tsk.thumb.png.e9637902acd06939a10471434eb9b866.png

They really need to look in the mirror. Its bad when people who are supposed to be your fellow fans start telling on you and who you are and when people who aren't even being talked about can't stand to be there anymore.

@Mo- yes maybe I express wrong. I do not mean attack him in way that his fans attack Adriana. I mean they will complain and fuss about here after months of being pro-Edelman. I am not for are against but I will no talk him up just to get let down in months time. 

@Nhlovesadri Couldn't agree more again with you! And how can be he is "changing his ways for a couple of years now"?! Like he just had a baby with a woman he hasn't a real relationship, I'm sure he didn't wanted this woman to be his baby's mama.. just an example. But just time will tell what will happen... but I can't be surprised 

13 hours ago, TKC said:

I will never understand why they care so fucking much. I'm not dating julian. I'm not even shitting on Julian. I won't let someone be hateful to another nor myself in peace? So.

I Especially don't understand these activities knowing alot of them are beyond grown people. Older than me I am sure.  Some of them have kids (which is ironic because they are worried about what kind of mom Adriana is) Literally had more than two fans (from both adriana fans and Julian fans) informing me about this mess

smh.png.1d07bb98db47a753b567a918da792c86.png

tsk.thumb.png.e9637902acd06939a10471434eb9b866.png

They really need to look in the mirror. Its bad when people who are supposed to be your fellow fans start telling on you and who you are and when people who aren't even being talked about can't stand to be there anymore.

Please ignore these idiots already and stop wasting your time to check that forums. Don't let these idiots get you down this is what they want. They're attacking us all on social platforms and unfortunately it won't stop any time soon.They've been trying to hack my personal twitter account for two weeks only because i mentioned their relationship. I didn't even say anything bad about Edelman since i didn't even know about him until they started dating. His fans have no reason to hate on Adri so its obvious they all are uneducated, ignorant and bigoted people. 

Trying to hack your personal twitter? :oh_no:

Also, @duhampi I agree. I just looked at the forum after someone sent me links via private message to the posts. It's an anonymous board. People are going to say whatever the hell they want as many times as they want. Most of these are repeat comments being recycled multiple times a day. I hope I don't come off as insensitive but, who cares? We have the option of not reading the comments. The more someone demonstrates publicly how much it bothers them the more anonymous users are going to be fueled by it. Ignore it. And if you really can't, at least don't let them know it. 

15 hours ago, AdriDiva said:

@Mo- yes maybe I express wrong. I do not mean attack him in way that his fans attack Adriana. I mean they will complain and fuss about here after months of being pro-Edelman. I am not for are against but I will no talk him up just to get let down in months time. 

I can understand where you are coming from, of course people will either like him or dislike him. Still liking him first and then disliking him because of whatever reason is also not a good thing though. Think one way or the other or don't say anything that's what I always say.

@duhampi Hacking is seriously weird. Why go that far right? At the end it's about two people we don't even know.  
We can have our own discussion here and we don't need another place, just like they can continue discussing on their forum and don't need to come here. If there are people that would want to go there and talk or the way around, they are free to do so. Like @Yemen said, there is a choice to ignore stuff. 

The downside of dating another 'famous' someone, two fandoms might clash might not. In this case it's too bad that two side are actually attacking each other. It's not necessary but well, what can we do right.  

16 minutes ago, Yemen said:

Trying to hack your personal twitter? :oh_no:

Also, @duhampi I agree. I just looked at the forum after someone sent me links via private message to the posts. It's an anonymous board. People are going to say whatever the hell they want as many times as they want. Most of these are repeat comments being recycled multiple times a day. I hope I don't come off as insensitive but, who cares? We have the option of not reading the comments. The more someone demonstrates publicly how much it bothers them the more anonymous users are going to be fueled by it. Ignore it. And if you really can't, at least don't let them know it. 

And @duhampi as I said before, I am not actually going on their board reading. I am being messaged these things by a lot of other fans. That's why the post is consisted of screen shots. I am not looking to know that I have been stalked, it's being told to me every since earlier this week actually. Js, but clearly I am not the only one. Whatever