Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

6 hours ago, Mo- said:

I can understand where you are coming from, of course people will either like him or dislike him. Still liking him first and then disliking him because of whatever reason is also not a good thing though. Think one way or the other or don't say anything that's what I always say.

@duhampi Hacking is seriously weird. Why go that far right? At the end it's about two people we don't even know.  
We can have our own discussion here and we don't need another place, just like they can continue discussing on their forum and don't need to come here. If there are people that would want to go there and talk or the way around, they are free to do so. Like @Yemen said, there is a choice to ignore stuff. 

The downside of dating another 'famous' someone, two fandoms might clash might not. In this case it's too bad that two side are actually attacking each other. It's not necessary but well, what can we do right.  

You probably won't even believe it but even worse has happened.

There is a choice to ignore it but do we ignore it when it happens for Adriana? Well, we all know at this point that I don't ignore that. I would look as crazy as they claim me to be, if I just ignore what has happened to me and said directly to me by them, but only get upset about what they say about Adriana.....Its human nature to want to get upset when you have been stalked (inside and outside of BZ) and directly racially attacked by some of the people there (Which I still have all documented and saved just incase they somehow takes things even further or try to lie and say it wasn't them, they have told on themselves somewhere and I have that too). 

I mean, i'm not going on that board to argue with them or anything. I'm not even looking for what they are doing. I really am constantly being warned and I have been literally since last week. Have I been talking about this for two weeks? I have not, so clearly i'm trying to ignore as much as possible. But  some things are easier said than done when it comes to your own experiences. Like, I still haven't even told it all. A person can only be so silent on it. But I am not arguing with them and I am not doing what I could do,  that can get them in real trouble at this point.

Not saying that to attack you, just because I think there is a misunderstanding about how I know about their actions and why its been annoying. I'm not looking for it lol and some people actions aren't just "harmless" 

@TKC you can't ignore a personal attack of course. I find it incredibly sad that people or fans from anyone get attacked personally, let it be someone from here or someone from jules' fandom. Don't care, both parties are humans and no one should be attacked. 

What I meant is more in general, we can't go around and try to stop any hate or negativity around someone, again a personal issue is something different. I also don't think it's necessary to protect someone and I will ignore the things I am not interested in or don't find it my problem, again that's my choice. It's your choice if you don't want to ignore whatever is said around adriana, and I don't mean it in a bad way. It's your decision I won't stop you ofc. Everyone is free to do whatever he/she thinks is right 

I visited that board and what the hell???! Some of them need to grow the hell up and keep it moving. I know it has been said here many times but just ignore them, including the personal attacks. Clearly the ones who are attacking are a bit unhinged, seeing they are checking for a few of y'all on a daily basis and resort to childish insults. What are they so pressed about that is causing them to attempt hacking some of y'alls social media accounts? Who are the real crazies in this situation? 

Stop giving them the time of day publicly, seeing that they thrive off that shit.

18 hours ago, Miz_B said:

I visited that board and what the hell???! Some of them need to grow the hell up and keep it moving. I know it has been said here many times but just ignore them, including the personal attacks. Clearly the ones who are attacking are a bit unhinged, seeing they are checking for a few of y'all on a daily basis and resort to childish insults. What are they so pressed about that is causing them to attempt hacking some of y'alls social media accounts? Who are the real crazies in this situation? 

Stop giving them the time of day publicly, seeing that they thrive off that shit.

+1

One tries to be civilized in this thread and it's so hard tho. Imma go back to not commenting :ninja: 

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

I hope so too. :D I would sign up just to vote, but I have no idea how...

It would be amazing if she walks some shows in Milan.

it would be nice if she attends the store opening. i even read there is a rumour that the next VS Fashion show could be in Shanghai.

I would love to see her in Milan too. It starts tomorrow until next tuesday. But i doubt she goes, i think she goes rather to the kids in aspen and that would be cute.

But we still can dream about that she will be at some Oscar/ vanityfair parties this weekend. :wink:

31 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

it would be nice if she attends the store opening. i even read there is a rumour that the next VS Fashion show could be in Shanghai.

I would love to see her in Milan too. It starts tomorrow until next tuesday. But i doubt she goes, i think she goes rather to the kids in aspen and that would be cute.

But we still can dream about that she will be at some Oscar/ vanityfair parties this weekend. :wink:

I totally forgot that is this weekend. We talked about that, and I would love for her to go. :smile:

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

16 hours ago, mjmarija said:

I totally forgot that is this weekend. We talked about that, and I would love for her to go. :smile:

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

yes we talked about it.  I can't remember she attented once a oscar party but if she wants to be an actress why not attending parties like those from this weekend. Even i doubt we will see.

lol was  the white house correspondents dinner canceled this year?

2 minutes ago, Mo- said:

That's a show right, so she isn't in milan but LA.. 

I didn't know he is the co-owner :oh_no:

yes it's LA i thought they were in aspen because of his IG Posts. I don't know if he is the co owner. I just read it recently but didn't took it seriously. Maybe something else.

@nhlovesadriWow, so he really is owner of YH, thanks for the info.

I find it very funny that she is in LA, seeing Julian is there now too, but it could be because I just like them together so much. 

Could be that Marco was in Aspen with the girls and then flew to LA and Adriana met them there. 

16 minutes ago, Mo- said:

@nhlovesadriWow, so he really is owner of YH, thanks for the info.

I find it very funny that she is in LA, seeing Julian is there now too, but it could be because I just like them together so much. 

Could be that Marco was in Aspen with the girls and then flew to LA and Adriana met them there. 

what's so funny about it??

16 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

what's so funny about it??

maybe not really funny, didn't really use the right word to explain it. More like, it's a funny coincidence or that's the way I like to see it.

Don't know if it's more clear now as to what I meant.