Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

...I joined this forum not so long ago and I can't find out anywhere, what does UBOTY Winner means?

I think it's universal babe of the year :idk: ?

I think it will be a girl too. even though I want it to be a boy.

...I joined this forum not so long ago and I can't find out anywhere, what does UBOTY Winner means?

Ultimate Babe of the Year.

It was a contest held in the early days of BZ as an extension of the old contests that used to have at the ChilaX forums. Bellazon was started after that forum closed, and some of the members wanted to continue the Babe of the Year voting we used to do at ChilaX. Since anyone who won Babe of the Year couldn't be in the competition anymore (and Adriana won one of the years over at ChilaX) they basically had a contest for the ineligible models.

You would have had to be around for the ChilaX days to really understand it.

Boy or girl, I don't care. Boy would look like Adriana I guess. But, like she said, being healthy is what matter!

...And being on VSFS this year is why is she working out for. I mean, Adriana wants to get her shape even faster to rock it, probably if she gets back at september (that's what I guess).

Boy or girl, I don't care. Boy would look like Adriana I guess. But, like she said, being healthy is what matter!

...And being on VSFS this year is why is she working out for. I mean, Adriana wants to get her shape even faster to rock it, probably if she gets back at september (that's what I guess).

I agree :)

I agree with her working out throughout her pregnancy so that when she does have the baby it will come off easier and she can be ready for the show, but like how does working out during your pregnancy work? I mean, you don't really go by how much you've lost obviously, right?

No, you just don't gain as much weight. Let's say she gained 40lbs with Valentina, she said herself that she basically was laying in the couch & eating the whole day, now this time she's watching what she eats & she's working out so maybe this time she'll only gain 20-25 lbs, more like Miranda Kerr i guess. Also working out makes it a lot easier for you to stay in shape so you don't have such a hard time going back to the gym when you have the baby. & if she wants to have a natural birth she probably is going to get on yoga & pilates to make it easier.

:laugh: :laugh: I absolutely love Dri but this is hilarious . I understand it's her opinion as she clearly states, and she might not like the word "preggo" but "preggo" being vulgar? :rofl:

Oh dri :wub: :wub: :wub: Though I disagree with her I understand where she was coming from...but her way of saying things often times leads her to be misunderstood (as we've seen in the past)

And in advance, any adriana fan that's going to attack me because I can't agree with every single thing a person says or does, ...save it. It's my opinion, I don't believe that because you admire a person for their personality, work, and unmatched beauty you have to agree with every damn thing they say, do, or believe. You're free to your opinion as well.

I do agree with her to a certain extend, i find some of those expressions super annoying but the award for the most vulgar mommy-related thing is "Bun in the oven" ... WTF? Really?

I do agree with her to a certain extend, i find some of those expressions super annoying but the award for the most vulgar mommy-related thing is "Bun in the oven" ... WTF? Really?

I can certainly understand bun in the oven being vulgar, but preggers or preggo...something that's short for pregnant... :cain::whistle: to me, it's a little crazy to see that as vulgar. It's almost as though the word pregnant might not be good enough either. :idk: