Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

OMG NO Stop talking right now, Adriana! I am having second hand embarrassment. SMH At her little rant about scientists. I love her crazy ass.

:laugh: and "wrong side of the bed"...so true as implied by her sarcastic mood.

thank god i'm not the only dri fan that sees how insane that is. LOL. basically ...men and women are gods.

I can certainly understand bun in the oven being vulgar, but preggers or preggo...something that's short for pregnant... :cain::whistle: to me, it's a little crazy to see that as vulgar. It's almost as though the word pregnant might not be good enough either. :idk:

IDK ... but maybe because in portuguese the word "prego", with only a 'g' letter, means nail . :whistle::blink:

post-59236-0-1446013078-41664_thumb.png

She's definitely in a bad mood today! LOL

Yeah I think her hormones were ranging today. Plus she is dieting while pregnant, i think those things will make a woman cranky lol. At the same time though, adriana is def. One of those women who wants people to respect her and if she feels disrespected she is gonna let you know.she was a little extra with it today though lol. But I think she is gonna be back at this years vsfs though. I believe that's a part of why she is dieting and exercising. That and to have an easier time with this pregnancy than she did her last one

I can certainly understand bun in the oven being vulgar, but preggers or preggo...something that's short for pregnant... :cain::whistle: to me, it's a little crazy to see that as vulgar. It's almost as though the word pregnant might not be good enough either. :idk:

IDK ... but maybe because in portuguese the word "prego", with only a 'g' letter, means nail . :whistle::blink:

Common-Nail-AI-SI-.png

She's definitely in a bad mood today! LOL

Yes!! Totally!

Being a Brazilian, always when I read or even heard "preggo", it makes me remember that object, I think that's why she thinks it's vulgar.

I Agree with you...When I read Prego it minds me on something cute as baby...nothing vulgar...But I think she changed little now when she's pregnant.. Lol

I was reading an article and it said that she declined to say how many months she is. I wonder why? Watch her be like 5-6 months already. :laugh:

5-6 already?! :blink: :blink: :blink:

From the latest candids in Miami, I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like she'd be that far along? And if she updated her twitter saying her belly is growing, it sounded like she meant it's finally becoming undeniably visible that she's pregnant. Wouldn't that happen earlier than 5 months? :idk:

We BEST find out tomorrow on jimmy fallon. If that somehow doesn't get brought up. :jimmy: :jimmy: :jimmy:

I was reading an article and it said that she declined to say how many months she is. I wonder why? Watch her be like 5-6 months already. :laugh:

From the latest candids in Miami, I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like she'd be that far along? And if she updated her twitter saying her belly is growing, it sounded like she meant it's finally becoming undeniably visible that she's pregnant. Wouldn't that happen earlier than 5 months? :idk:

We BEST find out tomorrow on jimmy fallon. If that somehow doesn't get brought up. :jimmy: :jimmy: :jimmy:

I think her belly is way bigger by now if you look at the way her belly grew in just TWO WEEKS between shooting for VS Swim and the V Day launch, but since she's working out still and good at hiding it we aren't able to see. I wasn't saying that she's 5-6 months. I was joking since she doesn't want to say how far along she is for whatever reason, but you just never know with her.

I think her belly is way bigger by now if you look at the way her belly grew in just TWO WEEKS between shooting for VS Swim and the V Day launch, but since she's working out still and good at hiding it we aren't able to see. I wasn't saying that she's 5-6 months. I was joking since she doesn't want to say how far along she is for whatever reason, but you just never know with her.

Yeah I have absolutely no idea how far along she is, but if it WERE that far , I would be surprised :p but true...no telling with her. She looked gorgeous at that event in Miami though. Really glowing!! I can't wait to see her on Fallon. I wish I had tickets. Anyone know what it's for? Maybe just to talk about VS swim?

Yeah I have absolutely no idea how far along she is, but if it WERE that far , I would be surprised :p but true...no telling with her. She looked gorgeous at that event in Miami though. Really glowing!! I can't wait to see her on Fallon. I wish I had tickets. Anyone know what it's for? Maybe just to talk about VS swim?

It is to talk about VS Swim, and I wish I had tickets too. Anyway, like this picture. Look at how big she looks. It could just be her dress, but I doubt it:

P13329626142161299_1.jpg

It is to talk about VS Swim, and I wish I had tickets too. Anyway, like this picture. Look at how big she looks. It could just be her dress, but I doubt it:

P13329626142161299_1.jpg

She definitely does look bigger in that one. If she is further along than we all thought previously, then everyone can rejoice and be relieved that she would do well before VSFS (nov) :p

A comment I saw on an article about Adriana prompts me to ask this question. How many total Vogue covers has Adri been on? I know Gisele has been on nearly 80 or more...and Moss and Evangelista had their fair share. Turlington... Vodianova has probably had over 50. But I don't think I've kept track of how many Vogue covers Adriana has been able to land.

WAS THAT IT!?!?!?

that was absolutely horrible. our girl looked gorgeous, but wtf was the point? she didn't even actually talk about VS swim.

SO POINTLESS <_< she was cute as usual but i was hoping they'd talk about her pregnancy or something, that was the quickest interview