Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

been following the discussions in Lima's thread for a while but had to sign up to comment after the latest conversation...

tkc, y so obsessed with comments about adriana? you're always complaining about what other people say in comments :laugh: "hey did you guys see the comments about adriana? they make me so mad" its a cold world honey.... why it so important?

why can't we only discuss adriana? instead of candice, irina, miranda, lets stay on topic .....

and regarding adriana's pregnancy........ ............... ................

she hasn't been doing ANYTHING for VS except for that Miami event. She hasn't been doing anything for VS for over a month...

....... .......... i think it's VERY clear :laugh: if you don't see it..........:laugh: sorry

And why are you obsessed with what I say and how I feel?? I'm a fan of Adriana, that's what some of us do, I'm a person so I Think a certain way. If I find something about Adriana important then I do and I discuss about it and say how I feel. Because I'm a fan. Why do you find ME so important. What I think and say won't make make you nor break you, so if you just don't like it or have a problem with it, don'tcomplain, don't question me, just ignore :)

And Incase you want to play the " what you say isn't important to me, I just been following the discussion" card then you would know that I've already have gotten a hard time on my own personal perspective of the pregnancy you writing a long reply to just me on this discussion out of all the people that have come and gone, is only adding to the fire. So don't expect me to take anything you said lightly

I know there are Some people from different countries that are on the forum, so are there any on this Adriana thread also? Because I'm from America and here your allowed to say however you feel and do something as long as it's legal and appropriate without people constantly jumping on your head for doing so. Because obviously on this forum that is just not the case, like I feel I'm not allowed or say something's even though it's not harming anyone, yet I get bit in the ass everytime. Can't say how you feel, no matter how harmful it is, without being trampled on, maybe what people say about us are right. SMH

Get bit in the ass every time? :laugh: this is the first time I have responded to you.

If I knew you were a sensitive suzy I wouldn't have. No need to do inquiries on international freedom of speech laws :laugh:

All I said is why do you need everyone to make positive comments about Adriana? You go to youtube to watch videos of her to track what kinds of comments people make? Then you report your findings on this board and ask people why other people say that Adriana is not natural looking? Do you know how many people there are in this world? All with opinions?

Why come on here and complain about how they are saying mean things about Adriana. At least they are not coming to her fan site or thread on Bellazon to do it. So what's the problem.

I was not involving you in the pregnancy thing. I was saying it is impossible not to see how obvious her pregnancy is. I don't care if you don't think she's pregnant.... ...

Saw a status update on facebook by a girl that claims that she saw Adriana with Val (phrased as "her little daughter) on the beach. I'm assuming this means Miami. Unfortunately this girl went to comment on about how her daughter is "ugly" and looks like Marko. Never understood how people can take to saying nasty things about children. She's a toddler for god's sake.

Get bit in the ass every time? :laugh: this is the first time I have responded to you.

If I knew you were a sensitive suzy I wouldn't have. No need to do inquiries on international freedom of speech laws :laugh:

All I said is why do you need everyone to make positive comments about Adriana? You go to youtube to watch videos of her to track what kinds of comments people make? Then you report your findings on this board and ask people why other people say that Adriana is not natural looking? Do you know how many people there are in this world? All with opinions?

Why come on here and complain about how they are saying mean things about Adriana. At least they are not coming to her fan site or thread on Bellazon to do it. So what's the problem.

I was not involving you in the pregnancy thing. I was saying it is impossible not to see how obvious her pregnancy is. I don't care if you don't think she's pregnant.... ...

When I said get bit in the ass each time I'm referring to HOW many people there are like you that has done the something, therefore you not being the only one won't make sensitive, you just broke the ice. I ignored all the others who cant take my opnions but can't because your rude and on another level , cant ignore you. And ITs funny because you are complaining about what I'm doing but your doing the same thing,hypocrite. The only difference is I do it because I'm a fan of Adriana which is normal, but your doing it... With me. You look at all my comments and complain how you feel about it. I was curious to see people other views honestly. But what good does it do for you to do that with me? Nothing, but make you look out of the ordinary. Wire, like I said before let me do what I do and stop worrying about it. It's not doing shit to you. This is a discussion board where we can discuss things around Adriana, not me. I'm sorry but I don't have my own general disussion board. So stop forum watching me or whatever you want to call it, deal with what I do and what I say and if your mad or you don't like ... You'll get over it :shrug: Idgaf really, but the way you came off wasn't good enough to ignore

Saw a status update on facebook by a girl that claims that she saw Adriana with Val (phrased as "her little daughter) on the beach. I'm assuming this means Miami. Unfortunately this girl went to comment on about how her daughter is "ugly" and looks like Marko. Never understood how people can take to saying nasty things about children. She's a toddler for god's sake.

Even though SOMEBODY, may object to saying how i feel about it, even though that's what you do on a discussion board, you discuss, I find comments like that unacceptable, there is no such thing as an ugly baby, it's just an ugly thing to say. It puzzles me that since v doesn't look exactly like adri people look at it that way. V ended up being cute. Did you guys see that video of her Adriana put up on twitter during the superbowl? adorable :wub: can't wait to see more pics!

Even though SOMEBODY, may object to saying how i feel about it, even though that's what you do on a discussion board, you discuss, I find comments like that unacceptable, there is no such thing as an ugly baby, it's just an ugly thing to say. It puzzles me that since v doesn't look exactly like adri people look at it that way. V ended up being cute. Did you guys see that video of her Adriana put up on twitter during the superbowl? adorable :wub: can't wait to see more pics!

yah i agree val is super cute and i hope she become a model like adriana someday cause she'll gonna be really tall cause both adriana and marco were really tall :wave:

yah i agree val is super cute and i hope she become a model like adriana someday cause she'll gonna be really tall cause both adriana and marco were really tall :wave:

I know, I loved the past beach pics,

Yaay, new pics of Adriana&Valentina!!!!

Where?I don't see them :ermm:

Well, cherrybomb said she'll post them "when she gets home". I guess we'll have to wait :p I wanna see them so bad!

She didn't say she had pictures, people. She said she would post what the girl said. There are no pictures of the two of them or we would've seen them already.

Really Adriana? Girl we all knew you are pregnant what we really wanna know is how far pregnant you are ... Oh & VS made an announcement for Dri, I don't think they did it for the other thousand pregnant Angels?