Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

The only new angel that deserves to be an angel is Candice. Ppl say she doesn't have enough personality, but that's because she seems very shy. She's amazingly sexy though, one of a kind. But we all know the best is Adriana then Doutzen. Alessandra is ok, but her body proportions are not good. She has very short legs and very bony. Erin is just pretty but that's it. Nothing special. There's pretty girls everywhere and she has a pancake butt. I never understood how miranda became an angel. She's only like 5'7.5" and she has a huge bobble head with bug eyes and a rather unnattractive nose. She has a pretty smile and dimples and that's about it. Hope I didn't go off topic, but I'm just replying to the people that said they're getting tired of Candice and Erin, well aside from Adriana and Doutzen, the other angels arent really any better. And Lindsay is another who is just pretty but rather dry. From all the models that are big right now, VS needs to choose they're angels better. Candice is the only new angel that really grabs attention right now. Adriana, alessandra, doutzen, and miranda won't be around forever. Looks like I forgot to mention Rosie. Rosie needs to come back! She's a bombshell.

The only new angel that deserves to be an angel is Candice. Ppl say she doesn't have enough personality, but that's because she seems very shy. She's amazingly sexy though, one of a kind. But we all know the best is Adriana then Doutzen. Alessandra is ok, but her body proportions are not good. She has very short legs and very bony. Erin is just pretty but that's it. Nothing special. There's pretty girls everywhere and she has a pancake butt. I never understood how miranda became an angel. She's only like 5'7.5" and she has a huge bobble head with bug eyes and a rather unnattractive nose. She has a pretty smile and dimples and that's about it. Hope I didn't go off topic, but I'm just replying to the people that said they're getting tired of Candice and Erin, well aside from Adriana and Doutzen, the other angels arent really any better. And Lindsay is another who is just pretty but rather dry. From all the models that are big right now, VS needs to choose they're angels better. Candice is the only new angel that really grabs attention right now. Adriana, alessandra, doutzen, and miranda won't be around forever. Looks like I forgot to mention Rosie. Rosie needs to come back! She's a bombshell.

WE ALL KNOW THAT ADRIANA AND CANDICE ARE THE BESTT!

not doutzenn!!

i agree about miranda , there are a lot of other models that deserve to be an angel like irina shayk ,shanina, barbara palvin....

I think Candice is the only new angel that just catches the eye. Beauty catches the eye, personality catches the heart. I hear people say all the time " Candice is gorgeous bit...." then it goes on about her personality. Non of the newer angels catches attention like gisele and Adriana did. Maybe Erin because Erin is pretty but she isn't completely dull in personality. And I don't is just "shy " either I've seen alot of actual shy models and they all seem much more genuine, where others actually think Candice is fake, I don't but that's the appeal that Candice, what you all would call "shyness" gives to other people.

In vain you so speak about Candice, to me very much it isn't pleasant for hearing because I love also Adriana and it. You speak that Candice is timid (certainly - here only Adriana's fans) - give it a little time! And why you for all answer? There are many people which its personality very much arranges.And between other, the modesty only decorates the girl and imposes very many people, in the girl there should be a riddle that that I and see in Candice.I do not want to offend anyone but I personally do not like how Adriana talks, but anyway, I love her.I am irritated by its manner of behavior, as though the shameless maiden. I have a friend who perfectly knows English, he knows angels VS, and so when we look video with them as they communicate I ask it that it translated to me and when he sees Adriana, he speaks that it simply disgustingly communicates, as though tries to transfer all attention to itself, without speaking about that that she in general considers herself as the best. He told that doesn't understand as I in general on it I look and the more so I listen, because its rough voice, the awful accent and a behavior manner disgusting and only pushes away, and Candice quiet, ridiculous and mysterious and it draws... Don't take offense at me, I simply told it like it is, just such case...

And as someone already said, this is old angels, they will soon go away-everyone has time, and many people in my community want it, because they are Adriana, Miranda and Daudze very tired, however beautiful they were not ....

People are tired of old, they want new faces, bodies, new identity......

No...I don't expect VS events to be "thrilling" but I expect that when supermodels have their pictures taken, they make you want to generally look at them. The pictures from yesterdays events were lifeless. Not just because they were in black but there was none of that genuine energy that adriana brings to pictures. I think the old models use to bring the same type of energy, they were so eccentric you could tell even in pictures, not even getting into videos. But think about tyra..heidi...karolina. So much life that it came across even in photographs. Candice and Erin...it was just flat. Once again its not a matter of not liking Candice, I happen to like her for most things.

That said, Candice being the best of new angels is true but its hardly a compliment. Yes she's better than Erin, Lily, Lindsay, and Behati. She is easily better, but hell I think it does her an injustice for even being compared to them in means of establishing why she's worthy. For me, the old and "real" wave of angels will end with adriana and ale, I do love doutzen as well. And as sexy as candice is I don't think she'll match up to what being a VS angel once was. It has less to do with her appearance and more to do with her personality. And about "give her time", we have given her time. She's been the "new" vs star for years now. She opened the show last year. How much more time does she need? Adriana was taking over at her age..personality established.

I think old VS group Angels was better than this,now there are all ''teenagers'' And to me Adriana is amazing,I don't want to offend anybody but I think that there is over 10000000 girls who are not even models but they look x100000000000 Better than Candice Swanepoel...

There is soo many beautiful blond girls in VS the most beautiful is Doutzen to meshe is soo perfect no one see it!!!!...

Aslo Think There is no model who can compete with models like Adriana,Alessandra,Heidi...!

So now Adriana is boring but when she was doing the funny faces everybody came to this thread & bitch about how stupid she looked doing it? I guess people will never be happy :cain:

I still think both Erin & Candice suck as spokespersons & they bore me to death, i just that together they're even worse than separated. I miss the good old days of Gisele, Karolina, Tyra, Marisa, Heidi & etc

:o

I don't agree with you about the fact that erin & candice'' suck ''as spokepersons, erin is so intelligent , sexy, and sometimes very funny , candice is a little shy, but she is very sexy, flirty and sweety the same.And if you have noticed in the last videos she started being more funny and talking more than usual.

I really like them together .... maybe the last event pics are boring because they are wearing black dresses :yuckky:

i meann we want colors it's spring!!! not because adriana wasn't there !

( I don't want the old models backkkk ;) W THE NEW ANGELSSS! :kiss:

me i luv the old angel they look like real supermodels :heart: unlike the new angels they look like teenagers :yuckky: expect doutzen :heart:

Agree with the last one,Candice is Shy,Sweet Girl,but that girl is not to be model,I know she walked a lot and all that but I don't like how she looks for an Supermodel if we talk about her hight it's fine but if we talk about her wais,her legs,her weight,and walk... :x

I'm not at a computer so I can't post the actual pic but she posted a pic after her work out

http://p.twimg.com/An9Z2nlCIAAXmpn.jpg:small

here ya go

post-35528-1331744993_thumb.jpg

It's new?????

It's from today. In before "She looks like she worked out so hard, so she can't be pregnant!"

The same would say right now! :blink:

You see, I know y'all too well, but it's pretty much been confirmed by someone close to her. Now we are just waiting on her.

I'm not at a computer so I can't post the actual pic but she posted a pic after her work out

http://p.twimg.com/An9Z2nlCIAAXmpn.jpg:small

here ya go

post-35528-1331744993_thumb.jpg

It's new?????

It's from today. In before "She looks like she worked out so hard, so she can't be pregnant!"

The same would say right now! :blink:

You see, I know y'all too well, but it's pretty much been confirmed by someone close to her. Now we are just waiting on her.

Agree

im totally confused here, we're still waiting for her to say YES i am, that she still worked her ass off being preg, arent you suspose to take the work out alittle less than it looks like she did here

Like I said, it's been confirmed. Just not by her yet. And this whole workout thing has been discussed in this thread before already. Basically, since she worked out like crazy before her pregnancy, it is safe for her to do it now.

im totally confused here, we're still waiting for her to say YES i am, that she still worked her ass off being preg, arent you suspose to take the work out alittle less than it looks like she did here

Like I said, it's been confirmed. Just not by her yet. And this whole workout thing has been discussed in this thread before already. Basically, since she worked out like crazy before her pregnancy, it is safe for her to do it now.

I jogged, boxed and did a heavy cardio workout all through my pregnancy because I was use to it. I've discussed this before, as long as you have worked out before you can keep up the same routine. It's actually GREAT for you when you are pregnant, it has many many benefits.

Also like Sav said, it's been confirmed by a friend of hers (a very good friend actually) and we are just waiting on her. Although her very very full face says it all lol

TKC, Safira, cherrybomb

I actually understand it better now.

I always wondered what people expect when they were complaining about how boring a VS event was.

Now I know: it's not about what the models actually do, but about their appeal and charisma.

Well, it's a subjective matter since everybody perceives other people in a different, personal way.

E.g. I think Heidi is so annoying, although a lot of people think she's funny.

However, it's a legitimate reason. (of course.)

So thank you very much for your explanations. :flower:

They were quite revealing.

So now Adriana is boring but when she was doing the funny faces everybody came to this thread & bitch about how stupid she looked doing it? I guess people will never be happy

But I always loved her goofy behavior :(