Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

So now Adriana is boring but when she was doing the funny faces everybody came to this thread & bitch about how stupid she looked doing it? I guess people will never be happy :cain:

I still think both Erin & Candice suck as spokespersons & they bore me to death, i just that together they're even worse than separated. I miss the good old days of Gisele, Karolina, Tyra, Marisa, Heidi & etc

:o

I don't agree with you about the fact that erin & candice'' suck ''as spokepersons, erin is so intelligent , sexy, and sometimes very funny , candice is a little shy, but she is very sexy, flirty and sweety the same.And if you have noticed in the last videos she started being more funny and talking more than usual.

I really like them together .... maybe the last event pics are boring because they are wearing black dresses :yuckky:

i meann we want colors it's spring!!! not because adriana wasn't there !

( I don't want the old models backkkk ;) W THE NEW ANGELSSS! :kiss:

me i luv the old angel they look like real supermodels :heart: unlike the new angels they look like teenagers :yuckky: expect doutzen :heart:

Agree with the last one,Candice is Shy,Sweet Girl,but that girl is not to be model,I know she walked a lot and all that but I don't like how she looks for an Supermodel if we talk about her hight it's fine but if we talk about her wais,her legs,her weight,and walk... :x

I don't want to go off topic again just talking about Candice on the Adriana thread, but what you said is completely self opinionated and sort of delusional. She has one of the best bodies, if not the best body in VS right now. Amazing long legs for her height, her feminine figure and her superb small waist. She also has one of the best walks. If she wasn't meant to be a model she wouldn't be in the place she is now being successful. Anyways Adriana will always be #1 of all time in VS. I'm very happy for her that she's pregnant but at the same time I feel kind of bummed because she was in amazing shape and 2012 was going to be HER YEAR to show everyone why she's #1. I hope she can lose the weight for the VS show, or at least they can put her in outfits that cover her waist if she's not in tip top shape by then. I guess it depends how far along she's pregnant and how much time she will have before they tape the show. Can anyone guess how far along she's pregnant? I'm not a woman so I would have no clue lol!

adriana looks cute :wub:

candice is boring she's the most boring vs angel ever and i don't think she is pretty and high fashion at all is see her more doing playboy maxim and fhm :yuckky:

how the f*** do you say that candice is the most boring angel..are you kidding mee <_<

just shut up you candice's haters you just envious

AND STOP TALKING ABOUT CANDICE IN ADRIANA' THREAD

THANK YOU

candice is boring she's the most boring vs angel ever and i don't think she is pretty and high fashion at all is see her more doing playboy maxim and fhm :yuckky:

how the f*** do you say that candice is the most boring angel..are you kidding mee <_<

THANK YOU

Hm...I agree with ramirsafinator

But Lets stop taling about Candice

THANK YOU

whatever you're a candice fan thats why hahahahaha :drool: :yuckky:

I know we aren't suppose to be talking about Candice but to her FAnS seriously you guys can't call every person that doesn't think the same as you guys think of her a hater or jealous. Not everyone thinks the same as you guys, you shouldn't label them jealous. If that's what they think, that's why they think. No need to make a hitler move and judge those who don't think the same as you all as indifferent or devious/jealous.

Anyways I loved the new workout photo adriana posted she looks soo adorable lol. Let's see what the other who swore she looked bad without makeup say now! Lol

THANK YOU

Wow, I've never known a guy hating on a girl SO much , it's so stupid. And I agree with candicelover-you shouldn't diss another model on Adriana's thread.

Back to Adriana-those close ups of her belly, hmm... I guess she might be pregnant. I hope it's a boy with Adriana's eyes :)

Rate Adriana in Continet's Choice 2012 Edition!

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2838072

What is this poll about? :idk:

Best model of each part of the world?

Well, not each part. Majority of BZ voters are from Europe and North America, so we have their results, Rest of the world results (South America, Australia an Asia) and Overall results.

Ahh, I see :)

Thanks for the explanation :hug:

THANK YOU

Wow, I've never known a guy hating on a girl SO much , it's so stupid. And I agree with candicelover-you shouldn't diss another model on Adriana's thread.

Back to Adriana-those close ups of her belly, hmm... I guess she might be pregnant. I hope it's a boy with Adriana's eyes :)

no i'm not, that's just my opinion and you don't have to call me that <_<

and this i the last time i'm gonna talk about that girl on this thread <_<

if i can only speak english very well sigh

Did you all miss the memo? We must love Candice okay? Because if you don't love her it means that you're a jealous bitch, there's no such a thing as different taste :Dinah:

I hate Candice & I'll bitch about her all i want just as people keeps bitching about Adriana, just not on this thread because this is Dri's :heart:

You know, I am lucky not to be hating on any model/celebrity. Why should I? I don't know any of them personally. Sorry if I don't understand the feeling on hating on fashion models. Adriana is my favorite model and I am just sick of hearing that Adriana fans feel theatened by Candice, Irina, Doutzen or whoever taking over. As I said before, when you look at tose pics from Very Sexy tour-it's clear that Adriana ALWAYS outshines everyone...No other model can replace her and the only time she'll leave VS is when she feels like it. Not because there will be anonether model to take over Adriana.

And those hateful comments against other models are just unnecessery in Adriana's thead. That's my opinion.

Hey does it ever irritate you guys how Adriana is compared to every beautiful star known to men Like those YouTube comments where they'd compare her to the other angels and bashing adri in the process but gets mad when an adri fan retaliates and end up setting them straight. Or those videos on YouTube where Adriana is compared to numerous of women by numerous of people at numerous time. I even saw one with adri vs. Marilyn Monroe....:/ and surprisingly Adriana won(I'm not one of those people who really like Marilyn, quite frankly I don't care about her I just know people act like she was the most beautiful thing in this world) and it shocked me. But just hate it when people feel the need to compare Adriana to everything all the time