Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Hey does it ever irritate you guys how Adriana is compared to every beautiful star known to men Like those YouTube comments where they'd compare her to the other angels and bashing adri in the process but gets mad when an adri fan retaliates and end up setting them straight. Or those videos on YouTube where Adriana is compared to numerous of women by numerous of people at numerous time. I even saw one with adri vs. Marilyn Monroe....:/ and surprisingly Adriana won(I'm not one of those people who really like Marilyn, quite frankly I don't care about her I just know people act like she was the most beautiful thing in this world) and it shocked me. But just hate it when people feel the need to compare Adriana to everything all the time

yeah i saw one with gisele alessandra miranda heidi tyra megan aishwarya rai angelina jolie but at the end of the day adriana always wins :laugh: cause it's very obvious :heart:

Hey does it ever irritate you guys how Adriana is compared to every beautiful star known to men Like those YouTube comments where they'd compare her to the other angels and bashing adri in the process but gets mad when an adri fan retaliates and end up setting them straight. Or those videos on YouTube where Adriana is compared to numerous of women by numerous of people at numerous time. I even saw one with adri vs. Marilyn Monroe....:/ and surprisingly Adriana won(I'm not one of those people who really like Marilyn, quite frankly I don't care about her I just know people act like she was the most beautiful thing in this world) and it shocked me. But just hate it when people feel the need to compare Adriana to everything all the time

yeah i saw one with gisele alessandra miranda heidi tyra megan aishwarya rai angelina jolie but at the end of the day adriana always wins :laugh: cause it's very obvious :heart:

Right :heart:

Haha it is annoying. There are videos on you tube Adriana VS Doutzen, Adriana VS Megan Fox, Adriana VS Jessica Alba...and I she does always win but I do hate all the stupid comment bellow the video.

Yeah and I hate it when they compare her to Miranda, I have nothing against miranda'a look, but when thu compare her to adri people Always say Miranda is more naturally Beautiful Like wtf does that mean??! lol. Adriana is just as natural as Miranda and looks just as good as miranda without makeup, they say the same thing with Candice. Like I jut don't get it, since adri is exotic, and not even gonna beat around the bush, mirinda isnt, adri is considered less natural now?? *sigh* people

Not everyone prefers exotic looks though. As hard as it is to believe, some people prefer the more "cute" looking type such as Miranda. I'm not a fan of Miranda's, I personally don't see anything about her that is attractive, but I can't deny that she has a large following. Even on tumblr, twitter, facebook, etc she has a lot of fans. You could even tell through dailymail, the reason for that I won't debate...a lot say it's because of Orlando, I'm not sure what the reason is but I'm just saying, a lot of people do find Miranda to be attractive and some find her to be even more attractive than Adriana.

To me it really doesn't bother me if someone finds another celebrity or model more attractive than Adriana. It DOES make me think what the? :idk: :idk: :idk: because I can't imagine how anyone couldn't find her attractive, but it does not bother me. I think she's a goddess and that she's #1, but I can really care less if other people do not. There are a lot of comparison videos for Adriana, even with people like Claudia Lynx (who i had never heard of before) Obviously most comments say Adriana blows her out of the water, but in the end...meh, never will everyone agree, and personally- who cares!!! I love that Adriana has such a dedicated following...and it's already been proven time and time again that she's one of the most exotic and the hottest faces/models there ever was. That's evident by all the lists and even landing American GQ twice, not to mention the superbowl ads and her undeniable popularity.

As far as comparisons and comments go, true in most polls she wins... the ones that I sometimes see her "lose' in are ones against Megan, and once in a while against Angelina. Obviously Adriana is far better than Megan (As she has become plastic and her beauty was never as natural), and with Angelina... I like Adriana more but I can't deny her beauty.

It's not even the fct that people may prefer someone else over adri ofcourse that's gonna happen and it happens to everyone and trust i know that exotic is not for everyone I just don't get why when people do prefer another they either just bash adri in the process or they just say things that truly isn't understandable. I think Miranda has a pretty smile and I know there are some who prefer her but I don't understand the fact that since she isn't exotic she is more natural and that since Adriana is exotic she isn't natural. When does being..... Unexotically beautiful= natural. and being exotic=unnatural. That's my point and it's what don't understand and I'm not gonna lie i don't like it because it doesn't make sense. If you like miranda's type of beauty over adriana's just say it lol, it's fine if they think her face is too harsh, sharp, or too much. No problem. But assuming she is unnatural because of it or compared to someone else who isn't extotic at all isn't fair and it's almost insult. And it's annoying cause i don't get that interpretation I even asked someone who said it what does it mean and it was bs.

Yeah Miranda has alot if followers I use to like her more until I notice some things. But I still think overall Adriana is the angel who has the most followers. Well, adri just have a more diverse group. Usually with some of the angels it's like one type if group like the angels the most. Adri's is more all over the place imo

Yeah Adriana is the most popular VS angel, I think that's without a doubt, her popularity is still solid (as proven through her commercials this year) That said, I do think she has become a little less popular, through out the years...and that's natural. She's still a significant figure, but in terms of fans and followers and counting the social media... I think Miranda probably has more active followers. If you upload a picture of Adriana on tumblr, yeah... there are a lot of adriana dedicated tumblr's but including that, and outside of that.. it's not reposted as quickly or as often, but with miranda...it's for some reason instant and everywhere. I've also noticed that like Adriana, miranda has fans in every demographic, all types of people seem to absolutely love her. It's crazy to me because to me, she's one of the angels I've always found less appealing, but hey. what she does works for her.

I think the reason why Adriana gets so many comparisons, is because everyone knows she is held as a standard for what's hot or sexy. The same reason why every girl gets compared to Angelina, there's tons of those comparisons out there. Also, have you seen how many comparison videos there are for megan fox? Regardless of what you, I, or we might think about Megan, it's not really something that can be denied when you think about how popular she was during transformers... she was definitely a staple in what's hot, internationally even. But that alone prompted so many comparisons...I think that has a lot to do with it, hey let's take all these other celebrities and compare them all to Lima...Jolie...Fox... I mean maybe it shouldn't be seen as a bad thing :idk: that's just the way I see it. I agree though, that exotic does not mean less natural, so if that's their argument or basis...it's just silly. It's easy enough to say I prefer miranda over Adriana without providing a reason that bashes dri.

I think because Miranda had abou half of those traits in personality that adri had us why she has so many followers also and that she is beautiful ofcourse. But I also think the reason why hers is staying because she is literally making it stay. Miranda puta herself out there, you know. Adriana doesn't ESP. not now because she is older and has a family. Miranda isn't private really, and I think she may call the paps on herself (dont kill me). So ofcourse her followers aren't going anywhere because is making sure she stays relevant, even though she is absent in vs alot. I still don't think her demographics on fans are more than Adriana though lol. And thats what i meant about angels beloging to one group. Tumblr is filled with young people and alot of teens and alot of them are younger than 16(I saw a survey of the year the people were born in), and I've always thought that Miranda had alot of teen/Girl fans. I don't really see men liking her as much or perfering her over adri as I do with teen girls. Adri has young fans also, and older fans, and ones of every race and nationality and as well as sexual orientation. Don't know about Miranda but I see a few gay men who still says adri is a goddess, Candice too! But yeah they are the top two and I think ale isn't too far behind, as far as popularity goes. But I saw on twitter #mostpopularangel was trending, idk why lol, but besides dead people Adriana name came up first and more than Miranda as well as everybody else. Like everyone knows she is whether they like her or not. I love that lol. Makes me proud to be a fan :).

Did Miranda trend on twitter for 2011 vsfs? I know adri did as well as in 2010. Well adri trends alot too lol.

Idc about the Megan comparisons because her true colors end up showing and now nobody hardly likes her and adri wins alot now. But those irina comparisons, makes me want to shoot mysel there are FIVE of them I think lol

I think because Miranda had abou half of those traits in personality that adri had us why she has so many followers also and that she is beautiful ofcourse. But I also think the reason why hers is staying because she is literally making it stay. Miranda puta herself out there, you know. Adriana doesn't ESP. not now because she is older and has a family. Miranda isn't private really, and I think she may call the paps on herself (dont kill me). So ofcourse her followers aren't going anywhere because is making sure she stays relevant, even though she is absent in vs alot. I still don't think her demographics on fans are more than Adriana though lol. And thats what i meant about angels beloging to one group. Tumblr is filled with young people and alot of teens and alot of them are younger than 16(I saw a survey of the year the people were born in), and I've always thought that Miranda had alot of teen/Girl fans. I don't really see men liking her as much or perfering her over adri as I do with teen girls. Adri has young fans also, and older fans, and ones of every race and nationality and as well as sexual orientation. Don't know about Miranda but I see a few gay men who still says adri is a goddess, Candice too! But yeah they are the top two and I think ale isn't too far behind, as far as popularity goes. But I saw on twitter #mostpopularangel was trending, idk why lol, but besides dead people Adriana name came up first and more than Miranda as well as everybody else. Like everyone knows she is whether they like her or not. I love that lol. Makes me proud to be a fan :).

Did Miranda trend on twitter for 2011 vsfs? I know adri did as well as in 2010. Well adri trends alot too lol.

Idc about the Megan comparisons because her true colors end up showing and now nobody hardly likes her and adri wins alot now. But those irina comparisons, makes me want to shoot mysel there are FIVE of them I think lol

Haha the phrase trending on twitter, doesn't mean much to me anymore. It's not as big of a deal to nationally trend or world-wide trend, as I thought it was. If there's something everybody is watching, naturally it's going to be trending. for example, during the superbowl...I'm happy that Dri was trending twice, but so were the other good commercials...and there really were not hot women in the superbowl ads except for Adriana. It has just become expected to me. But during the VSFS I think a lot of the girls were trending...but of course Dri is a favorite.

Adriana has A LOT of young fans lol, tons of them, no less than Miranda that's for sure. I don't know a lot of my male friends like Miranda over Adriana, Adriana has the universal sex appeal that attracts both men and women...but I think she still has more female fans than male fans. I'm sure Miranda does too, all models probably do. But I think men find different things to be attractive in both Adriana and Miranda...adriana is the sex bomb. miranda, I'm not sure lol

I have friends who know about the VS models because of me, and you know, my friends-guys prefer Miranda and Candice, and girls-Adriana, I do not know why ...

Yeah.... I don't know why either. Lol like cherrybomb says adri attracts both alot and I think the women because of her personality. I remember when she posted the work out pics the females loved it because it was an action that most models won't do and stuff like that. So her likable personality makes it hard for females to not like her. I think the men are attracted to her alot but the women are literally in love with her because they are the fans that see pass her looks and go for her personality and her actions . I don't like miranda's actions really but I love adriana's actions. And I like Candice actions when it comes to her fans.

I understand that people prefer some models over others-it's just matter of taste but I wonder why is there so many Adriana VS Whoever videos on YouTube :/ and it's weird most of my male friends prefer Adriana over any other model I am fan of. Even over Candice & Irina-and I am not just saying that cuz I am Adri's fan, I am fan of Candice&Irina as well.

I understand that people prefer some models over others-it's just matter of taste but I wonder why is there so many Adriana VS Whoever videos on YouTube :/ and it's weird most of my male friends prefer Adriana over any other model I am fan of. Even over Candice & Irina-and I am not just saying that cuz I am Adri's fan, I am fan of Candice&Irina as well.

I am the only vs fan In my group. But I remember s make friend seeing a candid pic of adri and he said "oohh who is that" and I showed him of pic without makeup and he thought she still looked good. Now a female friend was looking on my tumble page and I had a theme where their is a collage of pics and really flashy pics they pointed out one of adri's pic and it was funny because she said "who. Is. THAT" lol I never see any other vs model get the reaction that people do with adri. Male and female.

been following the discussions in Lima's thread for a while but had to sign up to comment after the latest conversation...

tkc, y so obsessed with comments about adriana? you're always complaining about what other people say in comments :laugh: "hey did you guys see the comments about adriana? they make me so mad" its a cold world honey.... why it so important?

why can't we only discuss adriana? instead of candice, irina, miranda, lets stay on topic .....

and regarding adriana's pregnancy........ ............... ................

she hasn't been doing ANYTHING for VS except for that Miami event. She hasn't been doing anything for VS for over a month...

....... .......... i think it's VERY clear :laugh: if you don't see it..........:laugh: sorry

I have to agree with cherrybomb, it doesn't matter that others find miranda or other models more attractive. At the end of the day, Adriana blows them all away. And in comparison to Miranda, THERES NOTHING TO COMPARE. Just google both w/o makeup and its like self explanatory. The only appealing thing about Miranda are her dimples and her body. She has a huge head, fat nose, big ass forehead, lips are undefined, and her eyes are a wierd shaped and kinda small. Everything on Adriana is better. I think the reason some people say in their stupid comments that Adriana is fake is because Adriana has all the things that women want through cosmetic surgery. Beautiful plump lips, gorgeous cheekbones, super exotic cat eyes (the best i've seen), amazing skin, beautiful hair, long legs, a nice round booty and nice breasts. And the most important is that Adriana is a lot more likeable and humble. If any of you gave seen interviews of Miranda, she comes off as a conceited snob. She's like posing at the camera when its just an interview or she's touching her hair and giving that stare like "i'm too good for all of you". I won't deny that Candice sometimes does the same thing in her interviews but for some reason I just like Candice. Because even with that it seems you can approach her and all the other angels and say Hi, but with Miranda its like "i'm too good for you back off". With VS she puts on this bubbly nice personality but I just don't buy it. To me she's probably stuck up in real life. Its not that I hate Miranda or any model, I have no reason to, but most of us see the unique beauty that is Adriana and some won't. Its just the way it is. And we seriously need to stop talking about other models in Adriana's thread lol!

i hope adriana will gonna be part of that shoot i miss her so much :cry:

Maybe she will. Maybe that's why she asked Doutzen if she was going to be in New York this week. Maybe not part of the shoot if they're doing one, but to talk about working with Russell or something. We'll see.

i hope adriana will gonna be part of that shoot i miss her so much :cry:

Maybe she will. Maybe that's why she asked Doutzen if she was going to be in New York this week. Maybe not part of the shoot if they're doing one, but to talk about working with Russell or something. We'll see.

Maybe I missed it, but did Adriana ask Doutzen if she would be in new york THIS week? I don't remember seeing that but I do remember her asking doutzen "are you in ny" and her responding with "not until next week" maybe it was in regards to this, but it kind of prompts me to ask, why would adriana ask her so early :p? If it was just for this? I could be wrong and I actually hope I am, but for some reason I don't feel she'll be apart of the stream tomorrow. It seems like its maybe the angels that were part of the "very sexy" campaign shoot.

Then again... The mere fact that Dri hasn't been doing much with vs at all lately might be an added reason for them to at least include her in the stream to chat.