Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

So with Grace supposedly opening Pink, she'll be the first girl since Jessica Hart in 2012 to open the section as a newcomer. If going by Jessica's track record with VS before Taylorgate, I wouldn't be surprised to see her being signed to a Pink spokesmodel status. 

Taylor gate?

2 hours ago, GildedAngel said:

I love Taylor and Romee's friendship, I find that they relate to each other more than Saylor ever did. But my Saylor heart is still beating just because I love them separately and they are my two favorite NA. As for duos I love Sara & Taylor (obv), Taylor and Romee, Jas & Jo, Elsa & Jas, and Sara & Jo

I think Saylor look better than Taymee.  But Taymee looks more like a real friendship. 

10 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Basically Jess said Taylor Swift doesn't fit performing at the VSFS, and then got dropped from working for VS after. 

Jessica was asked whether Taylor Swift could be a Victoria’s Secret model:

Crushing on Angels at the Victoria’s Secret After Party

Jessica Hart had just arrived from walking the show.

“It’s just 100 percent fun. Yes, there’s a little bit of nerves but that just pumps your adrenaline,” she said.

She was asked about Swift. Could she pull it off as a Victoria’s Secret model?

“No.”

Hart was making time until she shimmied to the dance floor. “I think, you know what, god bless her heart. I think she’s great,” she said. “But, I don’t know, to me, she didn’t fit. I don’t know if I should say that. I think what you find is that for a lot of us, we’ve been working for 14, 15 years; what it takes to make it here comes from experience and confidence and knowing how to be confident with yourself. I think it comes with age. It’s definitely the benchmark of all jobs.”

Source: http://wwd.com/eye/parties/crushing-on-angels-at-the-victorias-secret-after-party-7277648/

Got locked down at BZ for awhile due to the traffic, I guess it's time for the admins to lock the thread down? I'm gonna pull up an all nighter tonight to see the pictures.

Anyone caught eye of Sui in all the pictures that some have shared? Dying to know the segments she's in. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.