Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

My dad was in the army for 24 years and my mom use to make this for him. I love the stuff. The navy uses chipped beef but I prefer the hamburger version. 
Here is an official U.S. Army recipe for SOS: 
CREAMED BEEF ON TOAST (SOS) 
1/2 lb. ground beef 
1/4 tsp. salt 
1/4 tsp. pepper 
4 tbsp. sifted flour 
1 cup evaporated milk 
1 cup water 
2 tbsp. butter 
Brown ground beef in its own fat. Remove excess fat and save for making roux. Season with salt and pepper. To make roux, place 2 tbsp. reserved fat in double broiler or heavy pan. Slowly add sifted flour, stirring constantly over low heat until thoroughly blended. Cook for five minutes. Do not brown. Combine milk and water. Add butter and scald (not burn) in double broiler or heavy pan. Add roux to scalded milk, stirring constantly until thoroughly blended. Add meat mixture and cook about 10 minutes, or until desired consistency. Serve on toast.
shit on a shingle is great shit

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

^^ LMAO WHAT IS THIS? :rofl:

Dankness

Just now, llekel said:

My dad was in the army for 24 years and my mom use to make this for him. I love the stuff. The navy uses chipped beef but I prefer the hamburger version. 
Here is an official U.S. Army recipe for SOS: 
CREAMED BEEF ON TOAST (SOS) 
1/2 lb. ground beef 
1/4 tsp. salt 
1/4 tsp. pepper 
4 tbsp. sifted flour 
1 cup evaporated milk 
1 cup water 
2 tbsp. butter 
Brown ground beef in its own fat. Remove excess fat and save for making roux. Season with salt and pepper. To make roux, place 2 tbsp. reserved fat in double broiler or heavy pan. Slowly add sifted flour, stirring constantly over low heat until thoroughly blended. Cook for five minutes. Do not brown. Combine milk and water. Add butter and scald (not burn) in double broiler or heavy pan. Add roux to scalded milk, stirring constantly until thoroughly blended. Add meat mixture and cook about 10 minutes, or until desired consistency. Serve on toast.
shit on a shingle is great shit

YES! Thank god someone knew what I was talking about lol :heart:

8 minutes ago, BIRDS said:

It's a shame that karlie kloss will not be there :/, but so who will wear two outfits of karlie:Amelie_wft: ?? Except that they can give it to two girls who have only one outfit:oh_no:

I'm sure they knew Karlie wasn't walking before fittings so it won't affect the outfit distribution at all. 

VS Snapchat Videos

I'm probably not going to grab the individual girls from today because it's just a lot of "whooo Paris!!!!" screaming over and over. If they have anything interesting for the actual day of the show I'll try to get that. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.