Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, Redwinemom said:

Hola! I've been creeping on Bellazon for forever but I figured I'd add my two cents on this whole "mysery girl" thing (if there even is one) it may very well be jourdan dunn. She posted a gif of her walking the '14 show. But I really don't know...seems like after what happened last year she is totally done with VS. Don't blame her

https://instagram.com/p/BNNJJY4jsWh/

It's not her, she said on twitter it was only a tb

3 minutes ago, Miss_Vogue said:

I don't think there's a mystery girl... that's probably just some pic someone took in the casting to keep the hype about the show, and now they don't even remember it.

That's exactly what's happened :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

So there was 82 outfits and we know they're making additional outfits for the show. I'm starting to think that actually a lot of girls could be getting two looks each minus a bunch of the newbies. Who most likely will only get one each. There are 16 newbies. Bella and Irina will most likely get 2 looks. So that's 18 looks. Then there's 35 other girls. They could have 2 each which would mean 70 looks. We know they had 82 outfits made they can easily put together another 4 which would be 86 outfits. Perfect number for all girls.

Or some other girls are only getting 1 and possibly some angels get 3. I think that could be the case.

i can see irina getting one because like even izabel got one. They are giving two outfits to huge social media stars and angels and probably some deserving models who have worked with VS more this year

16 minutes ago, GloriaLB17 said:

Did I just read a past comment correctly ?  Kendall, Gigi, and Bella will have the same amount of outfits as Adriana and other angels AGAIN this year ??

No more 3 outfits for the Angels is this legit happening right now 

tumblr_inline_mz91g75wzm1qbd7br.png

Fingers crossed 3 outfits for Kendall :rofl:

8 minutes ago, TKC said:

i can see irina getting one because like even izabel got one. They are giving two outfits to huge social media stars and angels and probably some deserving models who have worked with VS more this year

There's a rumor that Izabel will actually have two outfits, one with big wings and in a segment where Bruno Mars will perform, according to a fan account that supposedly talked with her agent... so I think there's big chances of almost every model getting two outfits, like last year

Karlie is out, but honestly she seems to have out grown VS, like Miranda, Doutzen, Erin and Marisa. never look back.

I always wondered why Izabel didn't resign her contract after 2007?

and why KK and Selita didn't resign after 2008?

Was Emanuela De Paula ever an angel?

2 minutes ago, Rca said:

There's a rumor that Izabel will actually have two outfits, one with big wings and in a segment where Bruno Mars will perform, according to a fan account that supposedly talked with her agent... so I think there's big chances of almost every model getting two outfits, like last year

if is true i hope Bruno will perform in PINK and another segment

if Gaga is in PINK :hang:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.