Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

So there was 82 outfits and we know they're making additional outfits for the show. I'm starting to think that actually a lot of girls could be getting two looks each minus a bunch of the newbies. Who most likely will only get one each. There are 16 newbies. Bella and Irina will most likely get 2 looks. So that's 18 looks. Then there's 35 other girls. They could have 2 each which would mean 70 looks. We know they had 82 outfits made they can easily put together another 4 which would be 86 outfits. Perfect number for all girls.

Or some other girls are only getting 1 and possibly some angels get 3. I think that could be the case.

The Mystery girl is obviously Miranda Kerr or a Past Angel I can't believe that isn't a popular guess. 

Who in the fashion industry is even getting enough buzz right now ((other than the Nepotism triplets)) for people to remotely care about a mystery girl ?

It's someone with an established name. 

Or

VS got bored and just felt like trolling for attention. 

Honestly with the way VS is going right now I wouldn't be suprised if it was Karlie Kloss herself who fooled everyone to thinking that she's cancelling the show when really she was the big surprise all along. 

1 minute ago, GloriaLB17 said:

Honestly with the way VS is going right now I wouldn't be suprised if it was Karlie Kloss herself who fooled everyone to thinking that she's cancelling the show when really she's was the big surprise all along. 

I was thinking the same.

Lmao Karlie won't be there. I knew something was up when in one of the fitting articles for the Angels Monica said 51 girls. I knew then that Karlie was out. Because with her there was 52. There's no secret mystery girl. It was probably just one of the newbies and VS was just hyping the show and castings.

Miranda and Doutzen won't be back. Come on now.

Hola! I've been creeping on Bellazon for forever but I figured I'd add my two cents on this whole "mysery girl" thing (if there even is one) it may very well be jourdan dunn. She posted a gif of her walking the '14 show. But I really don't know...seems like after what happened last year she is totally done with VS. Don't blame her

Also, is this a bb code forum or HTML forum? I have no clue how to embed her insta post!

https://instagram.com/p/BNNJJY4jsWh/

Just now, Redwinemom said:

Hola! I've been creeping on Bellazon for forever but I figured I'd add my two cents on this whole "mysery girl" thing (if there even is one) it may very well be jourdan dunn. She posted a gif of her walking the '14 show. But I really don't know...seems like after what happened last year she is totally done with VS. Don't blame her

https://instagram.com/p/BNNJJY4jsWh/

she already said on her twitter account that it was just a tbt

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.