Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, TKC said:

I feel like this year, hasn't been kendall's BEST year career wise. She has gotten less jobs compared to last year. Unlike Gigi and Bella. And thats understandable seeing as her career started before them.

I think she is on the decline a bit

Agree. Gigi had an explosive year, while Kendall had to delete her account to get attention

2 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

People claiming on Russell's instagram that he didn't tag Lais on his post and then I told them that he probably just forgot to tag her, and everyone was like "but this isn't the first time something like this happens". I've always thought that Lais and Russell were friends and his message to her in her birthday was really cute; do you guys think he doesn't like her?? 

No. He probably does just forget. She reminds me alot of adriana in terms of character except she is way quieter and less obnoxious and him and adriana have a great friendship, so I can't see him having a problem with lais

Ofcourse we never know if something went down before, I just doubt it

I apologize for the reposts. I think most of these has been posted but some were cropped/posted in IG links etc so here are the model snapchats just from the actual tarmac/plane. I think I got a couple models that were missed too. Should make it easier for the admins to move them into the appropriate threads later. :smile:

I also skipped the 875 thousand pictures of mimosas and champagne. :rofl: 

soyTfTOf.jpg YwFo6CmR.jpg 42rbe7jU.jpg 12gVKv8y.jpg yMxzMKXN.jpg qdJFlWQi.jpg FCEMHfjF.jpg I1uRiIBS.jpg t5ci53Hq.jpg e1tzekI2.jpg RktKZIyw.jpg gCw592YX.jpg LkRctVI9.jpg pLl6tcw8.jpg zGf4sA9a.jpg J6OMkYYm.jpg mQAtmFJ7.jpg oDjDax1L.jpg EC0ppLIr.jpg mx3X3d54.jpg TPNwtKwk.jpg AT5pKSJU.jpg ISxpB2vT.jpg JhSEgkf6.jpg etjv1yJ0.jpg CvRQb0S2.jpg 6iZEp0SV.jpg fcxxqSA8.jpg 56IGC8Zy.jpg 6UgujUBu.jpg I4doeDBP.jpg TK2Oz9Yi.jpg GwEvTzAu.jpg KnaaCSFB.jpg hzY85eQJ.jpg ABH61UIQ.jpg i70l3fEW.jpg CtytFiCA.jpg nb9oGzh5.jpg 81GpBVZ7.jpg qvjrgWwq.jpg CXShOz2x.jpg XldhRQJG.jpg XQ3pZGJm.jpg Y3kF1tIS.jpg T6o7oGtD.jpg soyTfTOf.jpg YwFo6CmR.jpg 42rbe7jU.jpg 12gVKv8y.jpg yMxzMKXN.jpg qdJFlWQi.jpg FCEMHfjF.jpg I1uRiIBS.jpg t5ci53Hq.jpg e1tzekI2.jpg RktKZIyw.jpg gCw592YX.jpg LkRctVI9.jpg pLl6tcw8.jpg zGf4sA9a.jpg J6OMkYYm.jpg mQAtmFJ7.jpg oDjDax1L.jpg EC0ppLIr.jpg mx3X3d54.jpg TPNwtKwk.jpg AT5pKSJU.jpg ISxpB2vT.jpg JhSEgkf6.jpg etjv1yJ0.jpg CvRQb0S2.jpg 6iZEp0SV.jpg fcxxqSA8.jpg 56IGC8Zy.jpg 6UgujUBu.jpg I4doeDBP.jpg TK2Oz9Yi.jpg GwEvTzAu.jpg KnaaCSFB.jpg hzY85eQJ.jpg ABH61UIQ.jpg i70l3fEW.jpg CtytFiCA.jpg nb9oGzh5.jpg 81GpBVZ7.jpg qvjrgWwq.jpg CXShOz2x.jpg XldhRQJG.jpg XQ3pZGJm.jpg Y3kF1tIS.jpg T6o7oGtD.jpg 7p2pTkm4.jpg oPNRuMig.jpg D31gJtHv.jpg e8dDfkjw.jpg HN9s5PaP.jpg ix2oesIH.jpg OIWlyfW8.jpg 4Pyw6IOH.jpg rhoR10DF.jpg FZzRpCJ6.jpg davHJl6h.jpg 0zGXBbmf.jpg aGPXi3hn.jpg sr1AP4cs.jpg 8KcFHPZc.jpg Fu8sjPTY.jpg zegESwpX.jpg 7pPiPhEA.jpg

EDIT: Grabbed all the IGs too so they're downloaded. 

Q0e5z4Q5.jpg 6dk5no9o.jpg Yf1zbZY9.jpg 9R2AQ2vD.jpg TClc9H8l.jpg zJX71sXz.jpg AjOMya7n.jpg pIRISOHs.jpg 9XFK1TZ3.jpg JqU8gmKu.jpg m3dAWUiE.jpg CnOtbAK5.jpg BevNE89L.jpg WwhojYSv.jpg oYYcEGNP.jpg 9MwDpQTw.jpg i4zf3vVt.jpg AeT3o9ii.jpg uq3kQzL6.jpg YRYsz108.jpg lsuOWDSe.jpg psgJfUSf.jpg 9eRa8qcq.jpg XXIb8yrf.jpg pXWgRmpK.jpg PuxHnZyS.jpg U6ncQCmZ.jpg Aw80eP4Y.jpg brOdimX5.jpg dKjdIJs6.jpg reoiooWs.jpg RutHPK0N.jpg 6aJ9E4bM.jpg N4ytqUmy.jpg GPcdVpmN.jpg qIt99e86.jpg lmYxsLee.jpg 65LleVlr.jpg RpKTZjER.jpg l2PbsOQK.jpg FP6U5NUa.jpg jPVv8C6V.jpg 8ZuVQdAM.jpg HzXhiARB.jpg

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Agree. Gigi had an explosive year, while Kendall had to delete her account to get attention

Yup and it looks like she got work done.

Thats what happens when your career is more so given to you. I expect the same to happen to gigi and bella too probably next year. It hits kendall first because she was the first one to have a big year

18 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@gotportugal

I told you guys- I'm not at liberty to say what it is I know about the Saylor situation. Ask Clauds and if she wants to talk about it, or can talk about it, she will. Sorry guys I made a promise to her, and I'll keep that promise.

Why respond at all ?

Seems contradicting to say.. I know the secret, but I promised not to tell the secret, however go ask the person who told me. Why admit to knowing a secret at all ?

1 hour ago, AdriDiva said:

Irina S didn't make the flight or is she too hard to distinguish in group plane picture. No pic on her IG either.

Adriana just now followed her back on IG, so she has to be there lol.

That wouldn't have randomly happened lol she had to be in the presence of Adriana .

I think we'd be able to see her if the hq's were up. And Irina hasn't posted anything about her doing the show at all. Surprisingly because it seemed like for the longest time she has wanted to walk for them.

5 minutes ago, llekel said:

Why respond at all ?

Seems contradicting to say.. I know the secret, but I promised not to tell the secret, however go ask the person who told me. Why admit to knowing a secret at all ?

Because shit on a shingle. Good stuff there

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.