Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

9 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

With all the accessories now the FB doesn't look so ugly.

Disagree... I think it looked better without the chains... They are distracting and drive attetion from the bra. 

Do they expend 3 millions in making a bra for hidding it under lots of silver chains? 

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

So far we know Taylor is opening Dark Angel. If what we had seen from the earlier board is still the same Josephine is opening Mountain Romance and Adriana is opening Secret Angel. So process of elimination we know

Lily is in Mountain Romance and either Dark or Secret Angel. She's out.

Josephine is possibly opening Mountain and in Bright Night. She's out.

Taylor opening Dark. She's out.

Jasmine most likely will open Bright Night Angel. She's out.

Martha, Lais and Alessandra are all in the opening segment but their outfits don't look similar to the blurry look at first outfit we have from screen caps. That can change obviously but right now it's either Elsa, Stella or Romee. My money is on Elsa who's actually opened a segment before.

Obviously it all can change. For all we know Adriana is just in Secret Angel and is opening The Road Ahead. Josephine might not open Mountain etc

My money is :

Lais open the road ahead and the show  , ale close it

elsa opens the moutain romance, jojo close it but stella has swaroski wing

adriana opens secret angel, sara close it

Rachel opens Pink, zury close it

Taylor opens Dark angel,  romee close it

Jasmine opens BNA, lily close the show

2 minutes ago, BIRDS said:

My money is :

Lais open the road ahead and the show  , ale close it

elsa opens the moutain romance, jojo close it but stella has swaroski wing

adriana opens secret angel, sara close it

Rachel opens Pink, zury close it

Taylor opens Dark angel,  romee close it

Jasmine opens BNA, lily close the show

Lily is not in BNA, she can't close the show

if Ale is in TRA i don't think she will be in BNA, i think she'll do DA

My best guess at segments

TRA: Opened by Elsa, closed by Lais

Mountain Romance: Opened by Josephine, closed by Romee

Secret Angel: Opened by wifie, closed by Sara

Pink: Opened by Rachel,closed by Zuri

Dark Angel: Opened by Taylor, closed by Alessandra

BNA: Opened by Jasmine, closed by Stella

23 minutes ago, Clauds said:

My best guess at segments

TRA: Opened by Elsa, closed by Lais

Mountain Romance: Opened by Josephine, closed by Romee

Secret Angel: Opened by wifie, closed by Sara

Pink: Opened by Rachel,closed by Zuri

Dark Angel: Opened by Taylor, closed by Alessandra

BNA: Opened by Jasmine, closed by Stella

Yes this is what I think too.

@Clauds Izabel posted videos on her insta signing the board with all the girls ever walked or are to walk the show. You can see the A section clearly and no Alexis. Sorry yo.

Also Constance is 2010-2015

Karlie is 2011-2014, 2016

I guess she's trying to reassure herself that she does look cute with her current blonde short look by fishing for compliments from her IG followers. To be fair she didn't look good with long straight hair either. Only time she looked good was when it was curly. Your hair can make or break you girl. Period. 

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I guess she's trying to reassure herself that she does look cute with her current blonde short look by fishing for compliments from her IG followers. To be fair she didn't look good with long straight hair either. Only time she looked good was when it was curly. Your hair can make or break you girl. Period. 

You've said you've been blocked by a bunch of people on insta. Now I know why.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Do we have confirmation about when the show is being taped? I recall reading a rumor that the show will be November 17th, there's other rumors about it being Nov. 30th but we've never gotten an actual confirmation on the date from VS themselves? I just realized some girls have done two fittings already which is odd, the second fitting is always right before the show, not almost two weeks in advance

I just peeked in the London thread to make sure, but it looks like they did the same thing in 2014 when they were going to Europe. Second fittings happened around Nov. 8th, and taping was Dec. 2nd. Probably due to shipping everything and whatnot. Nov. 30th is the day I've seen in every article so far. 

I know I've spent too much time in this thread because I dreamed Elsa got one outfit in Pink and you and I both freaked. :rofl: I'm still waiting on Harper's Bazaar. 

I think Jourdana looks great with both styles of hair, but the blonde definitely makes her stand out. I think it's going to look great on the runway paired with her look(s).  

14 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I didn't say anything on her page though...

The only models that have me blocked is Lais (over something about John Lennon), Zuri and lindsey wixson (over something I said on a confessions page). I don't think I've ever said something really mean on any models actual page lol

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I just peeked in the London thread to make sure, but it looks like they did the same thing in 2014 when they were going to Europe. Second fittings happened around Nov. 8th, and taping was Dec. 2nd. Probably due to shipping everything and whatnot. Nov. 30th is the day I've seen in every article so far. 

I know I've spend too much time in this thread because I dreamed Elsa got one outfit in Pink and you and I both freaked. :rofl: I'm still waiting on Harper's Bazaar. 

I think Jourdana looks great with both styles of hair, but the blonde definitely makes her stand out. I think it's going to look great on the runway paired with her look(s).  

Nope, freaking out would NOT cover my feelings if Elsa gets a Pink outfit, losing my shit is more accurate :rofl: 

Just now, phang.s said:

I didn't say anything on her page though...

The only models that have me block is Lais (over something about John Lennon), Zuri and lindsey wixson (over something I said on a confessions page). I don't think I've ever said something really mean on any models actual page lol

lol can't believe you've been blocked :rofl: 

14 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

+1

Even more tragic that the comments come from a woman. Jourdana (or any woman) does not need to be "fishing for compliments" just because she feels empowered by her own beauty and she posted about it. Good for her that she feels good and beautiful and is putting her grain of salt in changing beauty standards. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.