Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

+1

Even more tragic that the comments come from a woman. Jourdana (or any woman) does not need to be "fishing for compliments" just because she feels empowered by her own beauty and she posted about it. Good for her that she feels good and beautiful and is putting her grain of salt in changing beauty standards. 

That's not why I said she's fishing, sorry.

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

+1

Even more tragic that the comments come from a woman. Jourdana (or any woman) does not need to be "fishing for compliments" just because she feels empowered by her own beauty and she posted about it. Good for her that she feels good and beautiful and is putting her grain of salt in changing beauty standards. 

Totally agree! I hope they will let her walk with this hair and won't give her a wig!

42 minutes ago, Clauds said:

+1

+1000 very well said :D

57 minutes ago, Clauds said:

+1

^THIS!!!! 

I like that Jourdana is embracing her hair. Not everyone has to have long hair... 

Just now, jay_hk said:

uff Maria w 2 outfits - boooooring

Agree! I don't like Maria on the VS runway at all. Long amazing legs but that's about it for me... her poses are always too over the top!

So.. I've finally read all the 30 pages and first of all: did I read Flavia de Oliveira?? :nicole: I hope it's true.

I love how the bra looks! Jasmine looks amazing.

Overall I think that the outfits looks so much over the top, too much going on. Like in Ale, Lais, Martha, Adriana's are just wrong :mad: Adriana always looks like a box, their stylist should be fired, I agree with you. They can't fit outfits with the girls body.

I wish the Highland Romance 2.0 segment had no wings, the outfits would look better.

The black outfits (Elsa and Taylor) looks good but nothing special.

Not excited at all for pink.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.