Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Aki is the hair dresser doing the hair this past 2 years and since he's been doing the look the hair been look like shit! So I don't think the beachwaver is the problem but the hairdresser is! So hopefully they'all change it and bring someone else! And they do not use the beach waver, it's just for promotion. 

I would like it if the models had different hair, like some model have more tight curls than others, maybe some straight. But let's be real it's not the hair that matters, it's the music and how the models act on the runway (and to a certain extent oufits). And they are never going to go back to how they used to be.

Also the lighting makes a huge difference, since 2006 it's been too bright and sterile and not sexy and "dirty" like it was prior. 

Anyway, they only have 5 days for editing? omg

They better not give the models that wavy hair and non setting makeup they gave them last year.  Everyone on social media said it made the models like Lily and Adriana look older and drained out. I really wish they could at least change the makeup and give a few girls a red lip just for that different pop creativity. 

Just now, starss said:

I love the make up in 2008, so glamorous!!

And in 2014 the hair was awesome too

d738a358d0ea1b062971609a810fc160.jpg 548524c56bad1_-_mcx-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014-backstage-001-de.jpg

Maybe it's the lighting but the blush color looks 100% different then the ones they use on the girls today. It makes the girl on the left look mature without her looking old or messy. 

Someone at my job said they should try a heavy contouring for the makeup almost like Kim Kardashian's so it can give a good lighting effect. 

I just want them to try something new and step out of there safety box. 

@GloriaLB17 Yes, in 2008 the girls look tanned (also in 2009 and 2010), and I agree Maryna looks a bit older than she is (maybe is just her expression haha).

But you are right, they should try something new and do diffent things on each girl, like Adriana, who is always a victim of their bad make-up.

The best makeup for these looks would be similar to 2011 or 2009. Hair wise 2009, 2013, or 14. 

Like someone said the lighting is tragic and makes it look like a school fashion show. This girl next door thing needs to end, VS is supposed to be a fantasy. 2012 had the perfect balance of sexy but not too much when It  came to lighting which would be good for this show.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.