Dark Angel:

Taylor (O)

Bright Night Angel:

Jasmine (FB)

Josephine (Swarowski outfit)

Stella

Did I forget something?

IT'S NO OFICIAL for romee close  TMR or jojo open TMR , they can change

Its not the official board....they already have another board during the official fittings, yes i said that taylor open Dark angel.

It's seems weird,  I don't see jojo opens the moutain romance as she has already  outfit swarovski in DNA . it would be far too LOL

1 minute ago, Rca said:

Romee's outfit is the second one in the order of the sketches board (and the wing she's using at the fitting is from the third sketch)... why are you saying she will close the segment? 

The order of the outfits change all the time, however the order of the models does not change. Once VS tells a model she is opening/closing a segment that's set and won't change. I don't think we have a confirmation on Romee closing tho, I think it's mostly an educated guess

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The order of the outfits change all the time, however the order of the models does not change. Once VS tells a model she is opening/closing a segment that's set and won't change. I don't think we have a confirmation on Romee closing tho, I think it's mostly an educated guess

I see... I hope she closes then! She looks amazing in that outfit! :smile: 

I'm almost positive these stylists aren't actually using the Beachwaver. :rofl: They're picking it up to do these promo videos and then going back to tools that actually work. In the video Jasmine's stylist posted he even said he was going to go back with another hot tool. :rofl: Maybe it's because they've been brushed out but the curls in Sara's pic vs the video are totally different to me. 

Edit: Even looked at some backstage pictures from last years show and most of the stylists have regular irons on their tables. 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm almost positive these stylists aren't actually using the Beachwaver. :rofl: They're picking it up to do these promo videos and then going back to tools that actually work. In the video Jasmine's stylist posted he even said he was going to go back with another hot tool. :rofl: Maybe it's because they've been brushed out but the curls in Sara's pic vs the video are totally different to me. 

First of all your set yaaass Queen Elsa! :drool: And you're probably right cause her curls looks so different in the video and in the pictures. Let's just hope during the show they'll leave those God forsaken beachwavers chilling on the table just to show for promotion, and they use real tools that actually work.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

First of all your set yaaass Queen Elsa! :drool: And you're probably right cause her curls looks so different in the video and in the pictures. Let's just hope during the show they'll leave those God forsaken beachwavers chilling on the table just to show for promotion, and they use real tools that actually work.

giphy.gif

Thank you!!! And.... :rofl: 

IMG_1505.JPG

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.