Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

11 minutes ago, bryan said:

Official statement...

Merging fashion, fantasy and entertainment, the lingerie runway show will include pink carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the show in the City of Lights. The all-star line-up of Victoria’s Secret Angels will include returning favorites Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes (who will be wearing the $3 million Bright Night Fantasy Bra), Josephine Skriver, Lais Ribeiro, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell and Taylor Hill, as well as 37 of the world’s best known runway stars including Karlie Kloss, Bella and Gigi Hadid.

weird they didn't include kendall with the other nepo girls 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm glad they didn't make a big deal out of it, honestly. And I hope they don't give her any hoopla in the show. Let the current Angels have the focus, and let Karlie, Iza, Kate do their thing in the background. 

AMEN

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

:rofl: It's so useless to argue with you. "EVERY OUTFIT SHE GETS IS EXOTIC AND PINK AND BLUE. Ummmmm that snow outfit doesn't count." K girl. 

You seriously don't have anything better to do then start debates with me in every thread I enter ? 

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

Ok now I find it strange VS didn't mention Kendall in the press release.

Kendall will be there - last year we didn't know she was walking until the very last day(s) - she never made a big deal I think 

4 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Ok now I find it strange VS didn't mention Kendall in the press release.

maybe they want to do more publicity for Bella now it will be his first time in VS. Anyway, I think Kendall will receive the same prominence that Hadid is still not done much publicity

Makes sense. Ok well I guess we have our official 52 girls. Surprised that Constance wasn't cast with it being in Paris and all. Now that I think about it. Did she even go castings? Can you imagine if she thought I'll be cast this year it's in Paris, I'm auctioning off tickets and didn't rock up to castings? :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm glad they didn't make a big deal out of it, honestly. And I hope they don't give her any hoopla in the show. Let the current Angels have the focus, and let Karlie, Iza, Kate do their thing in the background. 

I agree but I think if they hired Kendall, Bella and Gigi for press and then they bring back one of the models with more fans and recognition they would say something about it... SHE'S TAYLOR'S BFF!!!!!!!!!111-1!1!121233

8 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

How can the angels handle this? Those girls work for VS and VS only the whole year, I mean, they literally give their lives to the brand and that's how VS payback?? Giving the angels 3 outfits should be a statement since they work the whole year for them! I know they're being paid and they're doing nothing but their work, but its not about just money... It's about loyalty too! These girls are their future, and someday they'll be tired of being treated like shit! Seriously, the angels should really have a talk with Ed and Sophia and speak up on their 'rights'!

I think the 6-7-figure paycheck soothes their pain.

Yes for Gaga! I thought Bruno was great his first time so I hope he brings that same energy and stage presence. The Weeknd was forgettable but they could have picked worse.

I really like Lily's outfit minus the wing color. White or something to match a color in the skirt would have been better, IMO. I hope they change them. MR has the potential to be one of the better segments. I also really like Jo's Swarovski outfit and I think it'll look great in motion and under the lights. I do agree it needs to be altered a bit more to fit her.

Really excited to see Karlie again, her walk is killer.  

You know it sucks that Angels aren't getting more then 2 looks these days. Because it made the Angels stick out more from all the other girls because they were the special contract girls. When Heidi, Tyra, Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Miranda and Doutzen were the top top girls it was completely different because they were the top of the industry. Only back then girls like Naomi, Carmen, Isabeli, Julia, Natasha etc were up to their levels also. It was a different time. Fashion models weren't famous anymore. So the VS girls were a much bigger deal. VS had to change just like the industry did. And the social media aspect took over and that's why their girls are stars now. Because the reach that social media gets is huge. These VS girls and other models have more followers then actors. So the regular girls and contract girls are kind of on a more similar level now. Doesn't matter how but girls like Gigi, Kendall, Bella they're huge. They're at the top of the industry now whether you like it or not. Just as once upon a time Raquel, Natasha etc were at the top.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.