Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Lmfao yeah I don't think there's a mystery girl. I think we have the right cast list just the Karlie/Constance issue.

let's twit victoria's secret like "hey vic is bellazon tell us what the f*ck is going on with the mistery girl, thanks bye*

52 Girls

82 Looks (from my count)

Every girl gets 1 look with 30 to spare. Take away 12 for the Angels so they get 2 looks. Leaves 18 girls to get another look. Or less girls to get another look and maybe some angels get a 3rd.

Off Topic but Josephine is the only new angel I could see modeling for VS back in the early 2000's when the company was still really great and she's not even my favorite but her look and vibrant personality with Victoria's Secret just makes sense compared to the other new angels 

6 minutes ago, ivancica said:

16 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

That's exactly what I did. :rofl: 

So girl #52 is probably either Karlie or Constance. And not Alexis Ren. Praise Jesus. :Angel: 

How do we know its not Alexis?

I think it could be Alexis. Her body in the picture doesn't look like Karlie. And Constance Jablonski? She's walked numerous times, I don't see why they would make a big deal out of that.

5 minutes ago, GloriaLB17 said:

Off Topic but Josephine is the only new angel I could see modeling for VS back in the early 2000's when the company was still really great and she's not even my favorite but her look and vibrant personality with Victoria's Secret just makes sense compared to the other new angels 

I feel the same! But I can include Sara, for me, they're the hottest sexiest new angels.

And let me include Elsa!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.