Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 hour ago, MingoPants said:

I think if Karlie walks, she might wear an outfit/wings by Swarovski since she is their spokesmodel now? Maybe that's what they are waiting on...

Josephine is wearing the Swarovski outfit. They released pictures and an article.

Here's my VSFS '16 prediction:

Open TRA + Show: Ale

Open SA: Adriana

Open MR: Josephine

Open PN: Rachel

Open DA: Taylor       confirmed

Open BNA: Stella

As much as I would want Elsa to open the show, considering her other black outfit is for Secret Angels, I don't think VS would shove her in back to back segments since she has two outfits. Elsa, in my opinion, is considered a bigger angel than the rest of the new angels. I also noticed the FB was shoved in the begging/middle of BNA, so I'm not sure they would close the show with it.

1 hour ago, bryan said:

Here's my VSFS '16 prediction:

Open TRA + Show: Ale

Open SA: Adriana

Open MR: Josephine

Open PN: Rachel

Open DA: Taylor       confirmed

Open BNA: Stella

As much as I would want Elsa to open the show, considering her other black outfit is for Secret Angels, I don't think VS would shove her in back to back segments since she has two outfits. Elsa, in my opinion, is considered a bigger angel than the rest of the new angels. I also noticed the FB was shoved in the begging/middle of BNA, so I'm not sure they would close the show with it.

I've already put this in here before but I'm sure they've changed the segment order.

IMG_2575.PNG

look close at the board. It's TRA, MR, Pink, SA, DA and BNA

8 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Josephine is wearing the Swarovski outfit. They released pictures and an article.

Haha I know, I meant another Swarovski outfit/piece, like the reply below mentions. Or something completely different altogether, since VS is apparently really into "mystery" these days ha. But I think it'd be a great co-branding idea to capitalize on for both brands, as Karlie has worked/works with both of them.

8 hours ago, brandie013 said:

There is a pair of Swarovski wings in the Mountain Romance segment that ww havn't seen or know who's wearing them. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.