Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

13 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Being the wonderful investigator I am I managed to snap this from the insta story. You can see the outfit diagram board behind this guy in the bottom corner. I counted there's 82 looks. The first segment has the most looks it seems.

IMG_2363.PNG

The Road Ahead - 17

Secret Angel - 14

Mountain Romance - 14

Pink Nation - 13

Dark Angel - 12

Bright Night Angel - 12

= 82

Catching up here and this is why I love this thread, nothing gets pass any of you.

Could be Alexis guys, 

i found this interview of hers.. OMG 

Do you have a go to blog you look at for inspiration?

Alexis: I draw a lot of inspiration from the Victoria’s Secret Angels. It’s my dream to become one, so I tend to follow blogs that focus on them. Other than that, I look to blogs that promote a positive, happy, and healthy outlook.

29 minutes ago, misshaluv said:

Alexis Ren is so basic and average. Kendall looks like a beauty star compare to her. Might as well cast Hailey if VS is that desprate for another ig famous 'model'. :closedeyes:

lmao, yeah. She has no surprising attractive or something out of a girl of ordinary street. I think the crown of idiots would take if they Alexis VS angel having so many other beautiful girls. I see more possibilities even in Kendall and Megan Puleri before Alexis

What's the point in falsely insulting Alexis?...She didn't get 7M IG followers for no reason. Her body is insane, (although she'll age terribly) she's pretty, and she has IT. Something Megan does not have. Like please :hang: this all just sounds like random bitterness. 

42 minutes ago, phang.s said:

What's the point in falsely insulting Alexis?...She didn't get 7M IG followers for no reason. Her body is insane, (although she'll age terribly) she's pretty, and she has IT. Something Megan does not have. Like please :hang: this all just sounds like random bitterness. 

This. Thanks for saying what I've been thinking this whole time but just too lazy to post it. 

Those beachwaver hairstyle sucks. I'm pretty sure its gonna look horrible like last year's. Why can't they bring back 2013/2014's look :(.

Btw, side note. I don't have evidence, but I think Sui has already went for her fittings. Sophia commented on her IG post - "Can't wait to see you in Paris" so I suppose she must have done her fittings already? 

9 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Fittings:

Alanna Arrington

BarbaraFialho

CindyBruna

DaniBraga

Devon Windsor

Georgia Fowler

Irina Shayk

Jourdana Elizabeth

Kelly Gale

Keke Lindgard

Lais Oliveira

Lameka Fox

Lily Donaldson

Liu Wen

Megan May Williams

Rachel Hilbert

Sanne Vloet

-

Jo Skriver

Bella, Grace Elizabeth & Brooke Perry had their fittings as well

Im so into DUA LIPA as one of the performers. She´s a really cute girl, has great songs and sings well! 

And BTW... No confirmation for Magda...? Really? i´m so sad for her, her attitude was incredible, give me more of those killing faces and less smiles down the runway.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.