Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

I agree Pinky, Trump says 80% of the shit he says I feel he says it just to get his name in the press, I don't think he really believes in half of the crap he says, he just wants to keep people talking and idiots voting for him. However Ted Cruz actually does believe very firmly in the sutff he says so while Trump is scary, I find Ted Cruz even worse. Can't believe I'm saying this but Bush was actually the best GOP candidate o.o

But I want to keep my visa and do my yearly Muerican shopping trip so I sincerely hope Hillary beats their asses :ninja: 

11 hours ago, Clauds said:

I agree Pinky, Trump says 80% of the shit he says I feel he says it just to get his name in the press, I don't think he really believes in half of the crap he says, he just wants to keep people talking and idiots voting for him. However Ted Cruz actually does believe very firmly in the sutff he says so while Trump is scary, I find Ted Cruz even worse. Can't believe I'm saying this but Bush was actually the best GOP candidate o.o

Exactly! I have been following Trump for awhile---way before he even decided to run. He is a major douchebag BUT not totally illogical. I am pretty sure he doesn't believe most of the shit that comes out of his mouth. In fact he has already flip-flopped on a few issues. He is saying all this nonsense to appeal to a certain target and it is working well for him. I might not like him but I got to give credit where it is due. His whole campaign is mad genius and very well-played. Also unlike Cruz, Trump is not full-fledged bat-shit crazy and delusional. Cruz is definitely more dangerous than Trump.

Cruz is actually a politician, unlike Trump. He's way scarier to me because he actually has the experience and intimate knowledge of the system and how to work it should he get into office- unlike Trump who will probably insult everyone he speaks to at a G summit and start world war 3. 

My unpopular opinion- Nutella ain't that great. The hype around it is too much. 

28 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

^What about St. Anger?

No, St. Anger is just awful :rofl: When the snare drum sounds like something you could cook on we have a problem :rofl: 

----

28 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Are you one of the cursed people that it tastes like soap? :rofl: 

:rofl::rofl: 

29 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Cilantro is a vile weed.

I still have troubles differentiating it from parsley :ninja: 

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

No, St. Anger is just awful :rofl: When the snare drum sounds like something you could cook on we have a problem :rofl: 

----

:rofl::rofl: 

I still have troubles differentiating it from parsley :ninja: 

The first 3 songs on St. Anger are okay, but the rest of the album sucks.

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ How can u not tell the difference between the two? :D:whistle:

They are basically the same thing :chicken: 

My sister still laughs at me of the time she asked me to get parsley from the grocery store and I brought cilantro. Or the other way around, I don't know, those things are identical.