Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

Barry is/was a good president on social issues, but was terrible fiscally & with foreign affairs.

I'm far left on social issues, but I'm far right on fiscal issues & foreign affairs.

The 2016 US presidential election is a joke and I'm extremely disappointed with both parties candidates.

The US needs Sheev Palpatine. :oh_no:

15 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

I don't want a Black Widow movie

Speaking of that, I have severe comic book movie fatigue. I really don't care about these movies anymore, but I'll probably still end up renting them from Redbox though.

16 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Rob Zombie is a shitty director. What is his obsession with red necks?

That's interesting.

I personally love his movies. (The Lords of Salem was kind of blahhh though)

But I have friends that are really into horror/splatter movies and absolutely hate him t0o. I guess there's really no in-between with him. I can't wait to see how his latest movie 31 turns out.

7 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

That's interesting.

I personally love his movies. (The Lords of Salem was kind of blahhh though)

But I have friends that are really into horror/splatter movies and absolutely hate him t0o. I guess there's really no in-between with him. I can't wait to see how his latest movie 31 turns out.

What did you think of his Halloween movies?

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

What did you think of his Halloween movies?

I liked them. They had a completely different feel to it compared to previous versions.

I was kind of hoping he'd do a 3rd. But I doubt that's going to happen.

Now I'm kind of hoping he does a 3rd installment to the House Of 1000 Corpses/ Devil's Rejects story. But who knows

There was a rumor floating around about a year ago, maybe two years ago now, that he was looking into the Nightmare On Elm Street franchise. That would have been really interesting.

2 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I liked them. They had a completely different feel to it compared to previous versions.

I was kind of hoping he'd do a 3rd. But I doubt that's going to happen.

Now I'm kind of hoping he does a 3rd installment to the House Of 1000 Corpses/ Devil's Rejects story. But who knows

There was a rumor floating around about a year ago, maybe two years ago now, that he was looking into the Nightmare On Elm Street franchise. That would have been really interesting.

I thought his vision of Halloween was terrible, but I'll give him credit for not copying the original though. They should've never made the movies in the first place imo.

I felt the red neck/white trash aspects of the film were completely unnecessary.

I could go on and on.

I wonder what will happen to the Halloween franchise with Dimension losing the film rights after almost 20 years. I think things would've played out differently if Moustapha hadn't died in the Amman bombings.

On 25/3/2016 at 7:47 PM, frenchkiki said:

Compare to nobody else.

I know it's an unpopular opinion to think Obama a is a good President & I think he is.

Do u want to talk about Sarko or Hollande? (rhetorical question !)

I think he is a really good President too.

And I think Hillary Clinton would make a great President, hope she gets the nom and then wins in November which most of my friends disagree with because they are too busy feeling The "women want to be gang raped" Bern :/

But by far my most unpopular opinion is that The Lord of the Rings is terrible, tried to watch the movies more than three times and I fell asleep every single time, didn't even finish one of them.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I think he is a really good President too.

And I think Hillary Clinton would make a great President, hope she gets the nom and then wins in November which most of my friends disagree with because they are too busy feeling The "women want to be gang raped" Bern :/

As I mentioned to another member, I think he is a good President too. Is he the best? Absolutely not but he is far from being one of the worse.

Bern has a lot of great ideas but I have no clue how he thinks he could achieve everything (how's that for an unpopular opinion :p). His views are very idealist. I am not saying what he wants is unrealistic but it would take time and it is not going to happen for at least the next 2-3 terms---that is if anything were to happen. I am not too excited about Hilary either but of all the possible candidates I am going with her---the lesser of the many evils. It is going to be her & Trump :thumbs_up: