Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

39 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

Why get rid of kendall's model thread? She's not a terrible model. I get that a lot of her work was probably sourced due to family connections and that she can be fairly boring in a lot of it. But I know numerous other girls who are widely accepted as models who have the same boring portfolios. 

+1 :thumbs_up: Most people on here don't give her & GIgi a fair chance b/c they are marred and tainted by their family names. Not saying I think either are greats models but the hate they get here is a bit exaggerated.

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Can you find someone vapid, but still find them physically attractive?

Lindsey Pelas is one of those people, but her body is insane though.

Absolutely! :yes: There many people I find to be attractive but I don't consider them to be beautiful or handsome.

30 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

+1 :thumbs_up: Most people on here don't give her & GIgi a fair chance b/c they are marred and tainted by their family names. Not saying I think either are greats models but the hate they get here is a bit exaggerated.

It's not so much the modeling for me, on that I could care less, it's who they are as individuals that really irks me the wrong way. Some say the hate they get is a bit "exaggerated" but for me it's not enough. Some individuals deserve no mercy in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

It's not so much the modeling for me, on that I could care less, it's who they are as individuals that really irks me the wrong way. Some say the hate they get is a but "exaggerated" but for me it's not enough. Some individuals deserve no mercy in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ I am the one who thinks the hate is exaggerated :) What about them irks you so much? :p 

They are spoiled, selfish, narcissistic individuals who think the world revolves around them and they have no positive impact on society but rather, one that deteriorates it!

1 minute ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

They are spoiled, selfish, narcissistic individuals who think the world revolves around them and they have no positive impact on society but rather, one that deteriorates it!

On either the 2nd or 3rd episode of "The People vs. O.J. SImpson" they threw shade at the Karadashian's hunger for fame :rofl:

2 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

:thumbs_up::bow: :clap:

9 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

It's not so much the modeling for me, on that I could care less, it's who they are as individuals that really irks me the wrong way. Some say the hate they get is a but "exaggerated" but for me it's not enough. Some individuals deserve no mercy in my opinion.

If we were puritans in Salem we will

http://images.firstcovers.com/covers/flash/b/burn_them_all-676204.jpg

Brucelyn too?

https___media.giphy.com_media_jFzjaNGjGzeeY_giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

On either the 2nd or 3rd episode of "The People vs. O.J. SImpson" they threw shade at the Karadashian's hunger for fame :rofl:

The more you feed it's ego the fatter its ass gets and by ass you know who I'm referring too :p 

And I'm willing to light the first torch and pass it around @frenchkiki