Bellazon

14 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Watching the episode last night, I question do they all even like each other :ninja: And they had no strategy what-so-ever :rofl: 

Just such an odd ensemble :/ 

Some of Erin Heatherton's revelations suggest that the relationships are pretty shallow, if they exist at all.

I guess Hannah Davis and Hannah Ferguson will have something of real bond through Hannah Davis' brother (he is still together with Hannah Ferguson, right?).

I also remember that Nina Agdal and Alyssa Miller seemed to genuinely hit it off during press stuff they did together.

But yeah, these are basically young women who are thrust together, it's not like there is a magic formula to make them become friends in real life.

Especially since there will be some built-in rivalry at play.

Highlights from Celebrity Family Feud. Here's your chance to watch it before YT removes it!

Notice how in the 3rd round Steve gestures to the models to huddle b/c the other team has 2 strikes. All the models just stood there :rofl: And Sam w/ her tongue & lips :ermm:...you know what? just watch :p:rofl:  

Hah, I liked it when Samantha hit the table with her fist after she lost to the other guy. It’s a fun opportunity for the girls and I like to see them get competitive. It disappoints me a little to hear that they didn’t strategize. I think they should have studied the game a bit prior to going in since they were playing for a charity (Petra Nemcova’s Happy Hearts Fund.)

Samantha looked cute when she was pointing at her teeth/fangs when they were discussing the final answer :D

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

ok the real dumb people are the ones who commented, this looks so staged..they told them to act like this duh!

the perfect episode: TSwift squad vs The Kardashians+Kanye :rofl::rofl:

Do you think the models getting shut out was staged?

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Hmm, was the other team able to steal all the points from the models at some point in the game?

The models weren't able to steal points from the F1 team in their 2 chances from the clips in the video.

The models got beat 324 to nil.

10 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

The models weren't able to steal points from the F1 team in their 2 chances from the clips in the video.

The models got beat 324 to nil.

So did the models never really get in the game? As in, did the IndyCar drivers always win the face-offs, then continued to play racking up points whereas the models were left as bystanders (never managing to steal points when there was a chance)?

@Sanni you can watch the episode here

11 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Highlights from Celebrity Family Feud. Here's your chance to watch it before YT removes it!

Notice how in the 3rd round Steve gestures to the models to huddle b/c the other team has 2 strikes. All the models just stood there :rofl: And Sam w/ her tongue & lips :ermm:...you know what? just watch :p:rofl:  

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

So did the models never really get in the game? As in, did the IndyCar drivers always win the face-offs, then continued to play racking up points whereas the models were left as bystanders (never managing to steal points when there was a chance)?

The models lost all 3 faceoffs.