Bellazon

26 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i really don't know, with MJ and her crew anything is possible at this point

agree plus they read this thread (the SI crew ) so i dont wanna get my hopes high on Babs hopefully tho .

I voted one and only time (to check whether the voting was still open). I voted for… Vita! :laugh: I know I’ve criticized her in the past and the issues haven’t really gone away, some new ones were even introduced, but her video is the one that I’ve played the most so there is something there…

I still think Hannah F is getting the cover, even if she was revealed already. 

I'd love it for Lais to get it tho. It's been a decade since a WOC was on the cover and even longer since a Latin woman was on it so i'm 100% down for Lais getting it. She has a better body than everyone else in the magazine anyway 

I think The Ferg deserved the cover last year because her pictures were amazing, but this year's teaser of her didn't look like she had a good shoot, not her fault though. I wouldn't be mad if Hannah got the cover though.

That's my concern with Hannah tbh. Yu is great in anything else he does but every single shoot he's done for SI has been so shitty, it's just not a good mix. Hannah looks good in the videos because she is super hot anyway but the picture is just meh and if she does get the cover i fear it will be a horrible picture :ninja:

Lais on the other hand, shot with James who is one of my favorites so i'm sure her shoot will be gold. Also putting a Latin WOC on the cover right now would be just about perfect timing, but that's a different story.

5 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

fucking Yu Tsai :rofl: and the bikini is not very flattering too

but the video looks great and hopefully the rest is better, i can't wait to see the pics with the white bikini and the sparkle one

Her bikini almost looks like a mom bikini. :rofl:

Hannah has the goods, why not let her show them off? :idk: