Bellazon

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

That's my concern with Hannah tbh. Yu is great in anything else he does but every single shoot he's done for SI has been so shitty, it's just not a good mix. Hannah looks good in the videos because she is super hot anyway but the picture is just meh and if she does get the cover i fear it will be a horrible picture :ninja:

Lais on the other hand, shot with James who is one of my favorites so i'm sure her shoot will be gold. Also putting a Latin WOC on the cover right now would be just about perfect timing, but that's a different story.

I agree.

Would there be any VS repercussions for Lais if she got the cover or is any press good press?

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I agree.

Would there be any VS repercussions for Lais if she got the cover or is any press good press?

I doubt it, VS allowed her to shoot in the first place and Lais just said she renewed for two more years. The issue between VS and SI used to be that the Angels couldn't do editorials or promote wearing different brands. Now that the conflict is gone, i dont see why VS would be upset about one their Angels getting so much publicity, especially because you know every article written abouy Lais will for sure mention VS and will most likely include pictures of Lais on the runway and for their catalogs. It's a win-win for everyone

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I doubt it, VS allowed her to shoot in the first place and Lais just said she renewed for two more years. The issue between VS and SI used to be that the Angels couldn't do editorials or promote wearing different brands. Now that the conflict is gone, i dont see why VS would be upset about one their Angels getting so much publicity, especially because you know every article written abouy Lais will for sure mention VS and will most likely include pictures of Lais on the runway and for their catalogs. It's a win-win for everyone

Awesome. :chicken:

Anne de Paula is one of the body paint models imo like i already said, aka this one https://www.instagram.com/p/BO9xtKqgUMu/?taken-by=mj_day

not only she said off to work when the shoot happened but lately she posted "happy for what is coming" and "excited for the week ahead"

if is not SI idk what it is :rofl: