Bellazon

looking fab in that bts vid. i like Kelly cause she brings diversity, indian background but also have some latina vibes on her but she is actually swedish 

but the wow factor that prettyphile talked its kinda true tho. 

18 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@PinkCouture

I feel that Kelly is a lovely girl with a great body, but she lacks that "wow" factor that so many of their past girls have had which in turn made them stars in their own right (aka Petra, Marisa, Christy B, Josie, Bar, Kate ect) The same thing goes for Kelly at the VSFS... she is utterly forgettable most of the time.

IMO MJ should of  picked up any of these girls over most of the models we know are going to be in the magazine (with the exception of Lais who might be a shining star among a group of boring fillers), this is a group that would of sold.

Elizabeth Turner
Yulia Rose
McKenna Berkley
Dioni Tabbers
Danielle Knudson
Joanna Haplin
Nicole Harrison
Yara Khimidan

I  would also add Gigi Paris and Denise Schaefer to that list. They are both perfect bikini models for me, insofar as they are healthy looking, cute, and perky  :mellow:

I really like Kelly :ninja:

However, I still fear this years rookie class shall leave a lot to be desired. :/

42 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Extra is featuring a rookie each day on the show. Nothing really special but a short clip of the rookie from her shoot. Pretty sure the clips are from videos we will all see eventually.

so yesterday was kelly on extra? with the same intimates vid ?