Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I have no idea what connections Megan has but she's pretty, I like her.

I think her mother is friends with one person on the casting or something like that?

i just can't see her pretty, sorry xDDDDD different taste

It's official Boho Psychedelic is the first segment? They're gonna open the show with that one? I think that's kind of weird, I don't know why. I'd rather Portrait of an Angel or Ice Angels.

Don't have to love, don't have to like, don't have to hate either :yes:

Positivity thread -

xOgXQYD.jpg

fB1sf1I.png

Seriously though, it's the same chow chow every year and everyone getting salty over the smallest thing that they don't like. The cynical nature of people is becoming it's own dank meme :rofl:

I remember when our little chow chow was small.

IFHHwp5.jpg

Now he's a Bad ass mofo

OrRnXoI.jpg

I think her mother is friends with one person on the casting or something like that?

It's official Boho Psychedelic is the first segment? They're gonna open the show with that one? I think that's kind of weird, I don't know why. I'd rather Portrait of an Angel or Ice Angels.

It's not official but most likely since they were talking about it in the 'making of' video. And I don't see Ice Angels as an opening segment. More like an ending one, like Snow Angels.

WAIT.... MISSY!

LS...... omfg

I see you, and I demand a PM!

Pretty sure you spelt Mister wrong.

wCizOzL.jpg

Also, please no more spelling or grammar mistakes anyone.

I have alerted the IGSPD to what is going on here.

(Internet Grammer & Spelling Police Department)

They don't like when people email them for no reason.

It's not official but most likely since they were talking about it in the 'making of' video. And I don't see Ice Angels as an opening segment. More like an ending one, like Snow Angels.

Oh, I thought Fireworks was a good ending, tbh. But yes, I can see Ice Angels closing the show too.

I think they are doing more outfits than 70 in the last minute. For example, look at the red big wings a man was wearing in a photo from IG. I only hope 3 outfits to the veterans and a perfect hair, cause that extra curly look scares me a little bit.