Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

For anyone who cares, this is the wing breakdown, although it adds up to 35 and not 34 so who knows.

Boho Psychedelic: 4

Exotic Butterflies: 7

Portrait of an Angel: 6

Ice Angels: 5

Pink USA: 2 (+ what looks like a surfboard? idk it has a pink sticker on the photo)

Fireworks: 11 (all looks)

Valery and Pauline grew on me...Sanne and especially Megan are still a big ass no

I personnaly like Sanne, she seems very nice in all the interviews i saw from her, she has a great walk and is one of the models that are always in top 20 in the runways, she did i guess 37 shows this past fashion month, she is the face of Ralph Lauren and she is gorgeous... Hope she grows on you too!

Do you think there will be 3 segments with remixes or can you see any of the performers performing twice?

One performer twice, one or two segments with remix (I think). I guess we have Ellie with the double performance...?

Edit, I misscounted the segments ^^'''

I believe E! Online said that Kendull is going to be wearing some "sexy lingerie/nightgown/babydoll" type of thing, so it's pretty likely she's going to not be in PINK. Get ready for the Kardashian circus that will ensue :Dinah:

I'm sure she will walk mainline but they just said she will walk in the sexiest lingerie in general

Valery and Pauline grew on me...Sanne and especially Megan are still a big ass no

I personnaly like Sanne, she seems very nice in all the interviews i saw from her, she has a great walk and is one of the models that are always in top 20 in the runways, she did i guess 37 shows this past fashion month, she is the face of Ralph Lauren and she is gorgeous... Hope she grows on you too!
Her walk is good and she seems nice but her face is kinda bland for me but we will see

Valery has grown on me too :) with the right look she would look stunning. Pauline and Sanne are cute and beautiful aswell (just curious to see how they would look in the show, especially Pauline who is a sweetheart). But, on the other hand, Megan :ninja: :/

Valery has grown on me too :) with the right look she would look stunning. Pauline and Sanne are cute and beautiful aswell (just curious to see how they would look in the show, especially Pauline who is a sweetheart). But, on the other hand, Megan :ninja: :/

+ 1 :clap:

though I kinda like Megan