Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Saw this on IG, Is True o Pure BS? I Check her Insta ... and Nothing. 

VwQOsEw.png

That's because Taylor Hill was with her and posted a snapchat of her doing squats with caption "bitches getting ready for VS".

But she wasn't in that picture, they were Cindy Bruna and another one, i think (I don't remember the other model, sorry)

Saw this on IG, Is True o Pure BS? I Check her Insta ... and Nothing. 

VwQOsEw.png

That's because Taylor Hill was with her and posted a snapchat of her doing squats with caption "bitches getting ready for VS".

s2cuBnD.jpg

Dogs of the internet are getting ready :yes:

But she wasn't in that picture, they were Cindy Bruna and another one, i think (I don't remember the other model, sorry)

Yeah but Imaan took the snap so people assumed Imaan was in too. The other one was Leila Nda.

Yeah but Imaan took the snap so people assumed Imaan was in too. The other one was Leila Nda.

I thought that was from Taylor's snaps DDDDDD: My head is such a mess :banghead:

I must be reading her name wrong or pronouncing it wrong.

It keeps coming out (in my head):

I'm an Ham ma'am.

As delicious as that sounds, I don't know what type of ham :idk:  Does she have a honey glaze? Slow roasted? Cooked in broth? 

These are questions I need answered. (Also the pronunciation helps)

I must be reading her name wrong or pronouncing it wrong.

It keeps coming out (in my head):

I'm an Ham ma'am.

As delicious as that sounds, I don't know what type of ham :idk:  Does she have a honey glaze? Slow roasted? Cooked in broth? 

These are questions I need answered. (Also the pronunciation helps)

You are amazing haha

I have no idea what connections Megan has but she's pretty, I like her.

I was lurking her instagram and I feel like her parents might know Ed. She mentions him/thanks him a lot, way before any of this stuff, and she's from Ohio which isn't he from there originally?

I have no idea what connections Megan has but she's pretty, I like her.

I was lurking her instagram and I feel like her parents might know Ed. She mentions him/thanks him a lot, way before any of this stuff, and she's from Ohio which isn't he from there originally?

Ed is from Ohio yes.

You know what I like the idea of no Rihanna. Even though she's 10x better than Ellie at least Ellie won't hog as much screen time as Rihanna. And Selena and Weeknd are both fairly chill so I think in terms of performance attention this year it might not be as hogging as TSwift, Rihanna in the past.

You know what I like the idea of no Rihanna. Even though she's 10x better than Ellie at least Ellie won't hog as much screen time as Rihanna. And Selena and Weeknd are both fairly chill so I think in terms of performance attention this year it might not be as hogging as TSwift, Rihanna in the past.

I agree with you :)!