Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

you guys :flower:  :flower:  :flower:  will you kill me If i say I don't get why Megan got in?

I was hoping to see Kendall in PINK and Gigi in the mainline. And all the other newcomers in PINK.

I actually think that Maud has a decent body to be in the mainline, last year her body was one of the best between the PINK girls. The same goes to Jacqueline.

I'm sad Irina isn't in, she was so classy last year, gonna miss her  :blah:

Don't have to love, don't have to like, don't have to hate either :yes:

Positivity thread -

xOgXQYD.jpg

fB1sf1I.png

Seriously though, it's the same chow chow every year and everyone getting salty over the smallest thing that they don't like. The cynical nature of people is becoming it's own dank meme :rofl:

So I was thinking- what do you think VS did this year to keep most of the VSFS under wraps? Think they got wise to previous years' mistakes?

Threatened to fire and or sue any person found leaking info who works for Limited Brands?  My best guess :idk:

So last year 82 outfits for 48 models, and this year 70 for 44(maybe more?)? Outfit distribution is going to be tight. I can see a lot of regulars getting downgraded to 1 outfit.

This is pages and pages back but I can't let an error stand, by my count from the wikipedia page it was 79 ± 1 (accounting for human error counting :idk: you're all free to check yourselves). 

I know there was a picture of the board like 100 pages back that said 80 something outfits and 36 (?) wings. 

Sorry to bring this up, I just don't think they're having only 70 looks. 

The show would be a lot more enjoyable for everyone if they'd look at the disaster it's going to be as a work of art. Seriously, VS has outdone itself this year in terms of messiness and it hasn't even happened yet. Bra-vo.

A6Q2EmZ.gif

Cheers, I am living for this mess. Bless this unholy shitshow.

^^^ NAILED IT!

So many laughs to be had this year and rather then enjoy the shit-show people rather get their panties in a bunch over the slightest thing.  Who knows though, VS might pull it together and the show could be amazing. I personally have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it for once.

So I was thinking- what do you think VS did this year to keep most of the VSFS under wraps? Think they got wise to previous years' mistakes?

Threatened to fire and or sue any person found leaking info who works for Limited Brands?  My best guess :idk:

Ha, well I think that would do the trick! :ridinghorse:- look at this guy!

Has anyone from VS or a model commented on these forums? That's probably against their policies too I'd think.

So last year 82 outfits for 48 models, and this year 70 for 44(maybe more?)? Outfit distribution is going to be tight. I can see a lot of regulars getting downgraded to 1 outfit.

This is pages and pages back but I can't let an error stand, by my count from the wikipedia page it was 79 ± 1 (accounting for human error counting :idk: you're all free to check yourselves). 

I know there was a picture of the board like 100 pages back that said 80 something outfits and 36 (?) wings. 

Sorry to bring this up, I just don't think they're having only 70 looks. 

I'll double check but I think it was 70 outfits and 34 wings? ETA: Yes, it is. So unless they've added more outfits in that's the count for each.