Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Great pic, thank you guys for sharing!

Btw, why there're no pictures of the second show finale?

I think it is a mix of both shows.
In the second show finale Lais wasn't wearing the "hat" and cape from her Ice Angels outfit, and I still haven't found any pic that shows her without it in the end of the runway... Just on the top

Favourite Looks (in no particular order)

6bfeeb446189116.jpg

I honestly think you and I are the only ones who loved the outfit lol  It's feminine, dainty, and classic and not everything has to be overtly in your face tits & ass to be sexy.

Also I loved the coloring choices in the outfit, it fits the models skin tone perfectly.

Here is the makeup look that they did for the show. As far as I can tell he didn't put any mascara on...no wonder most of the girls looked bad and washed out. I wish makeup was more like 2005 or 2012. Glamorous and sexy. This natural look is not really for VS.

6bfeeb446189116.jpg

I honestly think you and I are the only ones who loved the outfit lol  It's feminine, dainty, and classic and not everything has to be overtly in your face tits & ass to be sexy.

Also I loved the coloring choices in the outfit, it fits the models skin tone perfectly.

Right? It's one of those rare times where the outfit fits a model 100%. I don't think any other model would have looked as good in this.  (Y)

http://thumbnails114.imagebam.com/44619/6bfeeb446189116.jpg

Actually it is one of my favs too!!! :hehe: I am too lazy to post mine b/c there are many outfits I only like certain elements of :p

Better than the lyp sync thing, also Magdalena killing it, she is pure gold in the backstage

LOL!!

Yumi's face was priceless.

Btw, are all those Josh Wong photos out? He always takes good quality stuff.

^Pink, does Josh only have one photo of Sui from Ice Angels?

http://thumbnails114.imagebam.com/44619/6bfeeb446189116.jpg

I honestly think you and I are the only ones who loved the outfit lol It's feminine, dainty, and classic and not everything has to be overtly in your face tits & ass to be sexy.

Actually it is one of my favs too!!! :hehe: I am too lazy to post mine b/c there are many outfits I only like certain elements of :p

Add me to the list of people who liked it.