Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Didn't we get a picture of Bella at her fitting? You don't do a fitting unless you are confirmed.

Also I think they're having an event with all the girls on the 9th, in the video confirming Gigi you can hear how Ed asks her what is she doing 9th & 10th so if they need her off that day it's because VS must be having an event or something.

Isn't the 9th just rehearsals?

Just updating things as I look for more clues... watching tv here in LA and the local NBC just ran a commercial for their daytime show on Monday and advertised Lily Aldridge being on.

While still not a 100% guarantee, I'm thinking they'd be having her on to discuss being chosen to wear the fantasy bra.

I saw this in Candice's thread... Any one saw this (commercial)?

I checked the program for NBC LA and Lily is on some show on Monday. I would love if she got the FB. :)

I don't like any of the newcomers except Vita. I wish they chose Robin H or Frida Aasen instead of Valery and Megan...

wasn't the casting and not the fitting?  :idk:

Nope, the caption clearly says #vsfittings and it doesn't mention castings at all

Didn't we get a picture of Bella at her fitting? You don't do a fitting unless you are confirmed.

Also I think they're having an event with all the girls on the 9th, in the video confirming Gigi you can hear how Ed asks her what is she doing 9th & 10th so if they need her off that day it's because VS must be having an event or something.

Nope, rehearsals do not last an entire day, they're usually late at night and the girls do other things during the day.

Can't believe Maud is in again, she's probably the only one I truly dislike so far 

1-15 Angels

16- Rachel Hilbert (newcomer)

17- Cindy Bruna

18- Gigi Hadid (newcomer)

19- Barbara Fialho

20- Josephine Skriver

21- Bella Hadid  (newcomer)

22- Devon Windsor

23- Sanne Vloet  (newcomer)

24- Bridget Malcolm  (newcomer)

25- Vita Sidorkina  (newcomer)

26-  Valery Kaufman (newcomer)

27- Shanina Shaik

28- Pauline Hoarau (newcomer)

29- María Borges

30- Leida Nda  (newcomer)

31- Yumi Lambert

32- Megan Puleri  (newcomer)

33- #BodybyIza

34- Maud Welzen

MAUD????? How does she continue to get booked I can't. PINK will be a train wreck which is disappointing since the outfits look so much better. I really don't understand why these girls are getting chosen when I have yet to hear a confirmation from someone like Cami Morrone. They really need new people running everything.

wasn't the casting and not the fitting? :idk:

Nope, the caption clearly says #vsfittings and it doesn't mention castings at all

Nope, rehearsals do not last an entire day, they're usually late at night and the girls do other things during the day.

Can't believe Maud is in again, she's probably the only one I truly dislike so far

Yeah I know but I just figured he meant rehearsals. We will see. Maybe they are doing a big event

PINK USA 2015: dedicated to awkward interchangeable white models

You're starting to push a boundary that is annoying to deal with. If someone said the exact same thing as you but changed WHITE to Black, Latino, or Asian people would jump and say it's racist. The same thing can be said for what you're saying... white, black, it doesn't matter. Official warning, watch how you address the subject of race or the staff will step in.

^ (Y)

There's 10 newbies already, same amount as last year, it'll be interesting to see if they keep adding more newbies. Seems like The Society already announced their girls, IMG is letting girls announce it themselves, and so are DNA and Women. IDK if any of the girls cast is with The Lions but I don't think so, so maybe they'll do an announcement or something.

^You meant Behati got 2 pairs of wings in her first year of being an angel right? Cause I recalled she started out in 2008 and had no wings. Rosie got her wings the same time as Behati did (if you count the PINK wings), and even though she had less wings compared to Behati, she was promoted to Angel status way sooner than Behati. I always felt like Angel statuses even out the privilege of getting wings.

Just as how privileged one is to be a VS Angel, it is as privileged for one to receive wings as a non-VS Angel.

No, I wasn't talking about Behati (I didn't even mention Behati?!), I was talking about Rosie. By Karlie's first year I mean her first show, where she got 2 pairs of wings. Rosie didn't get wigs until her 4th (I think). She got one pair in 09 and one in 10, and that was it.

Oops, sorry. Wrote my reply while I was sick, wasn't looking hard enough.To be fair, Karlie left after 2 years of being an Angel, so I'd say its all good. VS was in love with her when she first came in, I like Karlie, but I didn't like that VS overpromoting her.

I've always wanted to know why you're so sure Sui is out? Where is it confirmed? And I don't think VS knows of every single model who has worn wings before or not. They just let the girls try the outfits on they think suits them best. And there are still spots. Expressing your disappointment that no Asian models are chosen is a bit early. 

Pretty sure that Sui is out. Because I've been checking her IG and Weibo on a daily basis and she hasn't posted anything that gives hint to her joining VSFS 2015, coupled with the fact that users here mentioned that she took some time off from HF to take care of her sick father and dedicated time to her personal life, I doubt she's returning. She posted pictures of her and her designer boyfriend 2 weeks back, they were in Belfast I think.

And since castings are over and fittings have started, and I also recalled Sui had to go for castings, the fact that she's not there says to me that she's out this year. Unless you tell me VS is willing to let someone do fittings 10 days before the fashion show, which I doubt is going to happen. Besides, even Bryan has no idea if she's there and he usually has quite some insider info.

Fans of her on weibo are just as clueless as those of us on bz, but I'm willing to bet my money that she's not returning this year. If she is, one of you can dare me to do something.

#omg why is Maud in!? She's got a good face but her walk and pose is just so bland, and what's with her mouth opening.

I like her, but she needs to improve and therefore isn't VS-worthy for me yet, but oh well.