8. Jasmine Tookes

9. Kate Grigorieva

10. Lais Ribeiro

11. Martha Hunt

12. Romee Strijd

13. Sara Sampaio

14. Stella Maxwell

15. Taylor Hill

16. Rachel Hilbert [PINK Spokesmodel](newcomer)

17. Barbara Fialho [Fit Model]

18. Cindy Bruna [Fit Model]

19. Devon Windsor [Fit Model]

20. Josephine Skriver

21. Maria Borges

22. Shanina Shaik

23. Yumi Lambert

24. Bridget Malcolm (newcomer)

25. Gigi Hadid (newcomer)

26. Leila Nda (newcomer)

27. Megan Puleri (newcomer)

28. Pauline Hoarau (newcomer)

29. Valery Kaufman (newcomer)

30. Vita Sidorkina (newcomer)

I wonder if there's a lot more newcomers to be announced or the rest of the cast is gonna be filled with regulars. I feel positive Lily D and Kelly Gale will be in. Not too sure about Blanca, Daniela. Hoping for Joan and Constance too. We will never get rid of Izabel so I'm sure she is in. Who knows whether Isabeli will be back.

I'll keep this list updated y'all.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015 - CONFIRMED

Angels

1. Adriana Lima

2. Alesaandra Ambrosio

3. Behati Prinsloo

4. Candice Swanepoel

5. Lily Aldridge

6. Elsa Hosk

7. Jac Jagaciak

8. Jasmine Tookes

9. Kate Grigorieva

10. Lais Ribeiro

11. Martha Hunt

12. Romee Strijd

13. Sara Sampaio

14. Stella Maxwell

15. Taylor Hill

16. Rachel Hilbert [PINK Spokesmodel](newcomer)

17. Barbara Fialho [Fit Model]

18. Cindy Bruna [Fit Model]

19. Devon Windsor [Fit Model]

20. Josephine Skriver

21. Maria Borges

22. Shanina Shaik

23. Yumi Lambert

24. Bridget Malcolm (newcomer)

25. Gigi Hadid (newcomer)

26. Leila Nda (newcomer)

27. Megan Puleri (newcomer)

28. Pauline Hoarau (newcomer)

29. Valery Kaufman (newcomer)

30. Vita Sidorkina (newcomer)

Shouldn't Valentina Z be added to the list too I thought she was confirmed? 

Im really excited for Vita, Bridget and Gigi as newcomers. 

Exicted for Maria Borges too, she killed it last year during angel's ball. 

And kinda excited to see how Megan, Leila and Pauline work for the show. 

And about Yumi, what a waste of space for the show... Really she doesn't fit even pink imo. If they want asians, Sui or Ming will fit waaaay better than her. 

Not to be rude or anything, but when you have an Asian model walking in your runway for the past 4 years, always giving her best shot and basically making half of China rooting for her, yet not giving her any recognition or wings, I'd say its pretty darn disappointing for the model herself. I doubt Sui feels that way, but I would. Maybe as a professional model, you don't complain, you make sure your image is always well taken care of so you might not feel a thing. And it could be that Sui took time off for her private life and stuffs, but the very fact is, I think if VS gave Sui legit wings, she would have been back this year.

Same goes to Liu Wen too. Like I swear to god, if VS really wanted some publicity/attention, just casting Sui and Ming was just enough to get half of the Asian community supporting them. But VS was too blind to notice that. Practically half of my Asian friends started watching VS just because of regulars like Sui and Ming, another few liked VS the moment they saw Shu Pei and Liu Wen. They thought VS was "diversified". And then when you watch VSFS for a more years later, you just start thinking "Oh nah, VS seems like they're kinda discriminating against Asians". Sui He was practically the reason why half of the Asians watch the show annually, Liu was good but nobody knew then, but when Sui came in, the Asians were like rooting for her.

Check her Weibo account, everyone was just posting comments asking Sui if she was returning this year.

Why they never gave her actual angels wings is out of my knowledge. Sui's costumes are so outdated, while Sui was wearing some flowy gown in 2014, half of the white models were already wearing them in 2012 (Magda in DL, Behati in 2013 Shipwrecked). In 2011, where everyone had some pretty nice dress to look at, she was given a bland one piece purple (necklace?) and some weird Aquatic costume. It almost feels like she's just so left behind and given the bad stuffs. Saving grace was 2012, Silverscreen Angels and 2013. Like I'd think 2013 was her golden year, nevermind that she had no wings still but the Snow Angel piece was so impressive yet all VS gave no special mention to that one dress in the segment that had no wings or that the design itself was unique/weird.

Came 2014, given some hideous gold bags (that originally belonged to Constance), and in Fairy Tale, the only girl with no wings. I know sometimes its about which model fits which outfit, but damn, I can't help but to think VS was just being so discriminating towards her. In her IG, it was so obvious the team was trying to fit a wing on to Sui, those tiny little blue wings. I didn't mind if they were small but I was like "YESSS, SUI IS GETTING WINGS" and when the final product came out.. *facepalms*.

Just, I don't know. Sui can carry wings, I am certain of that. It's definitely not her body weight or something. But her departure just means VS lost an amount of (uncared) supporters. It doesn't matter if Sophia liked her too, it's not like Sophia did anything to give Sui the credit she deserves.

I wonder if there's a lot more newcomers to be announced or the rest of the cast is gonna be filled with regulars. I feel positive Lily D and Kelly Gale will be in. Not too sure about Blanca, Daniela. Hoping for Joan and Constance too. We will never get rid of Izabel so I'm sure she is in. Who knows whether Isabeli will be back.

Sssh. Maybe after this show she'll leave. I mean, she was introduced in 2005 and right now would be her 11 (though technically 10th show since she started if that makes sense). I mean, I love Iza. But come on. her time as an angel is done and. I think it's time for a new change every once in a while, though I suspect she's now the Adriana of the walking models. :p

I'd love for Joan and Constance to come back again. Always one of my favorites.  :clap:

Isabeli Fontana didn't get her first pair of wings till nearly a decade after first walking the VSFS, it isn't unheard of that some girls had to wait a while before they actually wear a pair of wings, and in some ways, don't you think it's nice that a girl would get wings after waiting a while for them so that they are special to the girl? Don't get me wrong I like her, but Sui isn't on a well known public level in America, which is why they aren't going to give her special time in the show to mention that "one outfit in Snow Angels that wasn't weird/no wings", they're going to spend time during the show blabbing about some girl that generates mainstream press, which is why they had an entire segment on Cara for example. 

Alessandra had to wait 12 years to wear the Fantasy Bra and other Angels had to wait 3 years. Lais worked 5 years before getting an Angel contract whereas girls like Romee or Kate had barely even worked half a year with VS. They really don't give a shit about what's fair and what isn't.