Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

What makes you, me or anyone else who isn't VS to say who's more deserving and who isn't? VS likes these girls so they're obviously deserving regardless of how they got the chance to walk.

I'll say this till the day I die.

If you are in a profession and happen to be friends/family with someone who can help get you a foothold into something better within your profession and you don't take it, you're a fucking idiot. Heaven forbid you take that promotion because you're friends/family with the manager, CEO, or head of public relations. Fuck that shit, do it the hard way :rofl: I see a bunch of people who will never take a promotion because someone more deserving needs to earn that extra 10 dollars an hour over you.

Good for these girls jumping at the chance. Bravo ladies.

Except no one is hating on these girls? At least I wasn't. In my opinion the girl is basic and we all know without that one connection she wouldn't have even made it to the final castings. I know there's people who would be a much better choice. I don't blame her for using her connections, it's just annoying to see sometimes and it DOES suck.

What makes you, me or anyone else who isn't VS to say who's more deserving and who isn't? VS likes these girls so they're obviously deserving regardless of how they got the chance to walk.

If you are in a profession and happen to be friends/family with someone who can help get you a foothold into something better within your profession and you don't take it, you're a fucking idiot. Heaven forbid you take that promotion because you're friends/family with the manager, CEO, or head of public relations. Fuck that shit, do it the hard way :rofl: I see a bunch of people who will never take a promotion because someone more deserving needs to earn that extra 10 dollars an hour over you.

Except no one is hating on these girls? At least I wasn't. In my opinion the girl is basic, I know there's people who would be a much better choice. I don't blame her for getting her connections, it's just annoying to see sometimes.

7 Billion people on this planet and they pick the most average girl, you can find like 20 of her at your local mall, a company with such a large platform and opportunity could find a real unique beauty, good for her getting her opportunity my issue is with VS not with her.

Except no one is hating on these girls? At least I wasn't. In my opinion the girl is basic and we all know without that one connection she wouldn't have even made it to the final castings. I know there's people who would be a much better choice. I don't blame her for using her connections, it's just annoying to see sometimes and it DOES suck.

She's coming from Columbus (Ohio) Fashion Week. No hate to her but really, at least Gigi's been to Paris and New York?

Calling someone Basic is not hateful? :blink:

It's not like anyone said 'basic bitch'. Basic just means average. That's how I've always seen it. If you want to construe average as an insult, so be it.

That's another thing, if these models are so "basic" what does that make us plebs? troglodytes?  :rofl:  Find a new word people.

Basic for a model is what's implied. Come on.

I just looked up Megan because I've never seen her before in my life, it looks like she's shot with Russell before.

I'm sure she'll be kept in Pink but I'm here for the drama about her being cast at all. :Angel:

Edit: From the looks of her website, it looks like there are big plans for her :mellow:

ArHgXR8.png

I'm sure she is getting groomed for something big. Whether it be VS or not. Ed set her up with the VS dream team for some shots. He's gonna hold the door wide open for her.

Honestly can any of you say you wouldn't seize the opportunity like she is? Good for her! I get both sides but I think she will be fine in the show. Pink is where I'm guessing she will go, which I don't have a problem with. It's no different than when we have girls like Maud in PINK. To be honest, I like Megans look way more than I do some of the girls that have been cast in Pink in past shows.