Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Sexy delicious was the start of pink but 06 was the official start.

no it was not. Everyone thinks PINK looks shitty and some thought that VS should have taken PINK to the "Sexy delicious"-direction - wishful thinking doesn't make it the unofficial start of PINK ;-)

^You meant Behati got 2 pairs of wings in her first year of being an angel right? Cause I recalled she started out in 2008 and had no wings. Rosie got her wings the same time as Behati did (if you count the PINK wings), and even though she had less wings compared to Behati, she was promoted to Angel status way sooner than Behati. I always felt like Angel statuses even out the privilege of getting wings.

Just as how privileged one is to be a VS Angel, it is as privileged for one to receive wings as a non-VS Angel.

No, I wasn't talking about Behati (I didn't even mention Behati?!), I was talking about Rosie. By Karlie's first year I mean her first show, where she got 2 pairs of wings. Rosie didn't get wings until her 4th (I think). She got one pair in 09 and one in 10, and that was it.

Woah that's a long rant to read about Sui getting wings lol. She might still be in. Relax a little we've only started getting announcements.

Isabeli Fontana didn't get her first pair of wings till nearly a decade after first walking the VSFS, it isn't unheard of that some girls had to wait a while before they actually wear a pair of wings, and in some ways, don't you think it's nice that a girl would get wings after waiting a while for them so that they are special to the girl? Don't get me wrong I like her, but Sui isn't on a well known public level in America, which is why they aren't going to give her special time in the show to mention that "one outfit in Snow Angels that wasn't weird/no wings", they're going to spend time during the show blabbing about some girl that generates mainstream press, which is why they had an entire segment on Cara for example. 

Alessandra had to wait 12 years to wear the Fantasy Bra and other Angels had to wait 3 years. Lais worked 5 years before getting an Angel contract whereas girls like Romee or Kate had barely even worked half a year with VS. They really don't give a shit about what's fair and what isn't. 

Nah, don't worry. I'm not that upset after watching the whole 2015 castings anyway. I doubt Sui will ever return.  I kinda compared her on the level of Liu Wen (walk for 4 years and go). Just basically saying that if the model is done with VS, then that's some pretty sad 4 years of runway. Also going back to which models are popular in America, it's ironic how VS promotes the fashion show as the world's hottest fashion show of the year, at least that's how DJs on local radio station in my country call it, but then the supporters think they only matter in The States.

I know how some other models didn't get wings. But at least they had very intricate designs, stuffs like cape, flowy gowns etc and additional camera time.

I don't believe they ran out of time to make wings for Sui. Fairy Tale was a prime example of how all angels got wings and then Sui was there with...

Even Stella had two wings on her run, Eniko who came back after a long time had a wing too.

Doesn't even seem like a coincidence to me.

Hey, least Alessandra is still an angel and has already gotten her first FB, that's a start :p.

I just honestly think, someone like Sui, Doutzen, etc, those who didn't receive the recognition they deserve is so blehhh, its just a sad thing to watch. 

I've always wanted to know why you're so sure Sui is out? Where is it confirmed? And I don't think VS knows of every single model who has worn wings before or not. They just let the girls try the outfits on they think suits them best. And there are still spots. Expressing your disappointment that no Asian models are chosen is a bit early. 

^What is Bar Rafaeli?

And do people actually still curr about wings?

Bar Refaeli is actually one of the most known models from recent years. Do some research and you'll know her too ;-)

Some people still care I guess. But every second outfit features wings now. So it's not something that big anymore for sure. 

Just updating things as I look for more clues... watching tv here in LA and the local NBC just ran a commercial for their daytime show on Monday and advertised Lily Aldridge being on.

While still not a 100% guarantee, I'm thinking they'd be having her on to discuss being chosen to wear the fantasy bra.

I saw this in Candice's thread... Any one saw this (commercial)?