Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Did you guys ever consider that maybe the majority of regulars don't want to come back as they get nothing out of the show except a chance to see old friends and go to an after-party? After years of walking for the show do they really need the recognition out of it?

Bummed that it seems like Kelly is out. All the Society girls seemed to have annouced themselves.

Crossing my fingers for some regulars like Joan and Sui. The only newbies I'm excited for are Vita and Bridget.

Idk Kelly was just shooting for them, and was promoting VSX like crazy that'd be shit if she didn't get cast. I still feel like maybe they're just spacing it out specifically...well I hope so

Kelly wasnt at the casting?

LOL

Anything in particular you find funny? Or just a random lol moment?

---

@Clauds:  I'm not putting up with the bullshit this year.

Maud is in

Maud is an amazing snowflake :rofl: 

I'm seriously with you though, I'm a little blinky, however it's not up to me and seeing as VS has a boner for her, good for her, maybe it'll help her career more? :idk:

I think it's good to be done with the regulars. I love them but we have 15 Angels who the focus should be on. And new blood is exciting. Like I've said most if not all of these newbs minus Vita and Bridget will be doing Pink. Don't know why people are in such a fuss.

Cara Delevingne won't walking anymore? Last year she was in the Channel fashion show on the same day... And in this year?

I don't think Cara cares about VS let alone modeling in general anymore. She looked like she'd rather be elsewhere at the 2013 show to me. 

I think it's good to be done with the regulars. I love them but we have 15 Angels who the focus should be on. And new blood is exciting. Like I've said most if not all of these newbs minus Vita and Bridget will be doing Pink. Don't know why people are in such a fuss.

^^^ Hi... Happy Halloween Muffin! :heart:

Maud is In, I don't know what vs can see with her poker face. Another waste of space... Last year she was one of the worst models on the show.

If you want to be meaner you can say A Waste of Sperm and Egg. That always makes people I hate cry :rofl:

LOL

Anything in particular you find funny? Or just a random lol moment?

---

@Clauds:  I'm not putting up with the bullshit this year.

Maud is in

Maud is an amazing snowflake :rofl: 

I'm seriously with you though, I'm a little blinky, however it's not up to me and seeing as VS has a boner for her, good for her, maybe it'll help her career more? :idk:

Maybe she will blossom this year and we all will be seroiusly dragged to hell

^^^ Hi... Happy Halloween Muffin! :heart:

Maud is In, I don't know what vs can see with her poker face. Another waste of space... Last year she was one of the worst models on the show.

If you want to be meaner you can say A Waste of Sperm and Egg. That always makes people I hate cry :rofl:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! Are you enjoying the festivities? The first time in ever people in Australia have gone all out for Halloween. Big parties, trick or treaters everywhere, lawn decorations etc. I've been wanting Halloween in OzLand for years and the first year I'm away they go all out :rofl: so far Berlin does zero for Halloween. Waaaaah post pictures let me live through you :heart:

PINK USA 2015: dedicated to awkward interchangeable white models

You're starting to push a boundary that is annoying to deal with. If someone said the exact same thing as you but changed WHITE to Black, Latino, or Asian people would jump and say it's racist. The same thing can be said for what you're saying... white, black, it doesn't matter. Official warning, watch how you address the subject of race or the staff will step in.

WTF??? That was wrong in so many different levels. As a social movement's student, I would like to tell you 'reverse racism' does NOT exist and will never do, as well as heterophobia or something like that. Historically, white people have been benefit in ALL the different ways, including by the beauty standards (and as a white person I include myself). That's very expressive and statistics are pretty clear.

For example, if black women call white women 'basic bitches' it's NOT racism. It's what social movements call 'resistence': when you sarcastically change the opression speech's side. White people will STILL be benefit with different rights.

I understand what you meant and I don't wanna say VS is racist or get into that topic since I always enjoy your posts but that was very offensive. Take note!