Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

^ (Y)

There's 10 newbies already, same amount as last year, it'll be interesting to see if they keep adding more newbies. Seems like The Society already announced their girls, IMG is letting girls announce it themselves, and so are DNA and Women. IDK if any of the girls cast is with The Lions but I don't think so, so maybe they'll do an announcement or something.

I remember last year The Lions girls like Stella and Sara were annouced last minute and all by their agency. Hopefully this year will be the same and Bregje and Maryna are in. Let's see. Still have hope especially with so manny newbies already announced.

PINK USA 2015: dedicated to awkward interchangeable white models

You're starting to push a boundary that is annoying to deal with. If someone said the exact same thing as you but changed WHITE to Black, Latino, or Asian people would jump and say it's racist. The same thing can be said for what you're saying... white, black, it doesn't matter. Official warning, watch how you address the subject of race or the staff will step in.
Yay! -heart eyes- but seriously this is not racist and it's pretty just. If i had said "oh my god it's just FILLED with white models!!!" And gave no other reasoning. Then ok, and even then it still wouldn't be racist because there needs to be diversity. They're just awkward, look the same, and happen to be white. At the end of the day the PINK cast is starting off lacking diversity and if it was Latinos, blacks, or Asian I would say the same because everyone deserves to be recognized. No boundary is being pushed here, but whatever. Just my defense.

Edit: actually if it was all Asian, black, or even Indian, etc I wouldn't even care cause you know what they never get enough recognition anyway. :)

PINK USA 2015: dedicated to awkward interchangeable white models

You're starting to push a boundary that is annoying to deal with. If someone said the exact same thing as you but changed WHITE to Black, Latino, or Asian people would jump and say it's racist. The same thing can be said for what you're saying... white, black, it doesn't matter. Official warning, watch how you address the subject of race or the staff will step in.
Yay! -heart eyes- but seriously this is not racist and it's pretty just. If i had said "oh my god it's just FILLED with white models!!!" And gave no other reasoning. Then ok, and even then it still wouldn't be racist because there needs to be diversity. They're just awkward, look the same, and happen to be white. At the end of the day the PINK cast is starting off lacking diversity and if it was Latinos, blacks, or Asian I would say the same because everyone deserves to be recognized. No boundary is being pushed here, but whatever. Just my defense.

I'm with you. Sorry Admin. Your reason for warning someone is just unjustified. Someone talks about Asians, black or latinos and no one bats an eye. No one mentions about White and you start warning people to be mindful of their words beforehand. Can we a bit more sensible? VS is truly lacking diversity and someone was bold enough to question VS regarding possible intended racism. But the fact that there was no intentional racism being raised, so what seems to be the problem? Isn't this an abuse of admin power? The intended question of the post is "Why is VS lacking diversity this year" not "VS is hiring all whites and is racist".

Edit: actually if it was all Asian, black, or even Indian, etc I wouldn't even care cause you know what they never get enough recognition anyway. :)

^YOu didnt have to say "white" If you just said "interchangeable modles" the message would have been essentially the same, without sounding resentful ofc :Angel:

@Phang

I honestly don't care about your defense. The subject is over and people can stop bringing up race as the subject causes a lot of tension between people and I'm frankly sick of getting PM's about how big of a shit show this thread is turning into because people won't shut up about race and how offensive they're finding some of the posters in here.

Thank you Pasta & Elf *hugs* always nice to get input.

Now everyone just sit back and enjoy the pretty ladies in lingerie. If you want to talk about race and how racist VS is, take it to PM please.

^YOu didnt have to say "white" If you just said "interchangeable modles" the message would have been essentially the same, without sounding resentful ofc :Angel:
Yes I did have to say white, because they're almost all white except two and there's almost no diversity for the PINK cast so far and it's kinda gross??? Why do I have to sugar coat it.

Anyway, I'm done. Not trying to get anymore wanting points for spilling the truth people don't want to hear.

Bummed that it seems like Kelly is out. All the Society girls seemed to have annouced themselves.

Crossing my fingers for some regulars like Joan and Sui. The only newbies I'm excited for are Vita and Bridget.

Idk Kelly was just shooting for them, and was promoting VSX like crazy that'd be shit if she didn't get cast. I still feel like maybe they're just spacing it out specifically...well I hope so