Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

13 minutes ago, MarVS said:

i  knew it.. they released the a final  teaser video skipin  the  supposedly model search location ! they just made teaser videos of the locations with the models line up. the vid is the turks and caicos location.

model search or not is pretty obviously is not a normal shoot and Daniela, Megan etc are not rookies yet

Barbara looks great but lbr ... Hannah > The others 

So many ugly swimsuits tho o.o, I can handle them having models I dislike because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and blablablabullshitaboutdiversityblablablabla but Jesus Christ who the fuck is the idiot picking the swimsuits? Most of those things are horrid and so unflattering o.o

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Barbara looks great but lbr ... Hannah > The others 

So many ugly swimsuits tho o.o, I can handle them having models I dislike because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and blablablabullshitaboutdiversityblablablabla but Jesus Christ who the fuck is the idiot picking the swimsuits? Most of those things are horrid and so unflattering o.o

The green one on Barbara literally looks like a display case for a stomach pouch. :rofl: It would take a #BodyByIza girl to even try pulling it off, and they give it to Barbs? Both of Hailey's are shit too. The red one looks like someone attacked a lifegaurd's swimsuit with some scrap booking scissors. 

1 minute ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Hey, it's not Barbara's fault! Looking at her Instagram, she seems much fitter than she has been lately but the cut of that swimsuit is gonna make anyone look pudgy.  :ninja: I'd have the biggest gut in the world if I put that thing on. 

SI just needs to stop using suits that look like Arts and Crafts projects. :rofl: 

I really like the vibe and music to that video. I actually don't mind the suits, either.

SI always makes the girls look so natural and sexy. I will say, though, that a few of them don't seem to have the most toned stomachs.

On another note, SI needs new copy editors. The video should be called a "sneak peek" - not a "sneak peak." :p 

I can't wait to see how truly unflattering these things are :rofl: 

IMG_3007.png   IMG_3001.png

IMG_2989.png IMG_3008.png 

Seriously tho, what is this stuff? It's so unpractical and it just looks terrible, designers are trying too hard to be creative/innovate and they're just coming up with crap.

Dear swimsuit designers all we women want is something simple, comfortable and cute or sexy, not crap what will give you the most horrid tan lines on earth