Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Just now, PinkCouture said:

i thought those suits looked familiar! Sucks for the designers though :/ 

What sucks even more is there was like 2-3 designers who got featured the most; with VS getting the majority and every other designer featured only  got 1 or 2 suits tops. If I had to put money on it, SI asked specific designers to design specific suits, or the designers paid for the right to be featured so heavily.  Even Michael Kors & Nike only got 1 suit each.. o.o  Lane Bryant and 1 other designer (didn't catch the name) did 95% of Robyn's swimwear.

RIP Designers.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/b1fiu0qpdk7d0khhd1pb.gif

As was pointed out by as He or She who will never be named:

There's probably only 60 % swimwear actually photographed this year, and then of that low number, there is probably about 50% of those suits that are unwearable due to being totally see-through, strings in place of fabric so bits like nipples and buns fall out, or worse.

Then you have dresses, jackets,  seaweed, shower curtains, metal bikinis that heat up in the rays of the sun and cause first degree burning (or worse lololol)... yeah the great Swimsuit Issue ever.  :/

The issue belonged in the pages of

m5VRo0i.gif

11 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ Very disappointed the big guys are taking over the little guy's turf :/ It really affects creativity and fair competition! :( 

It's a shame but money talks. At least VS only were featured for their one girl. But like pretty said it was barely a swimsuit issue.

Erin doesn't look so bad in her videos.  It seems to be one of those instances where what was imagined in-person vs. the actual results of photography translated quite poorly.

Hailey's waist sash is meant to distract attention from its width IMHO.