Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

ok here is my review :

i just watched it and gosh the editing was a mess ; the music was too slow , taylor swift is just everywhere .... :surrender:

the behati opening : it should never happen again ...... :clobber:

best segment : angel ball and pink ( yeah suprising ) 

worst segment : gilded angels  :yuckky:

best moments : adriana and alessandra with FB  :woot:

worst moments : kaylor all together  :yuckky:

the angels : 

adriana : she was just perfect , the best angel :Angel:  

alessandra : looked much much better than last year 

behati : sorry but she was plain for me , 

candice : i blame the editing for her gilded angels walk , her body looked amazing and her opening to fairy tail was perfect

doutzen : some were critisizing her body saying she looks heavier or too boxy ; for me she was perfect she has one the best bodies and her curves are perfect

lily : her walk is just a no no  ; and she should stop it the cheekbones sucking she doesn't need to do it 

elsa : looked beautiful her body and walk are great 

karlie : im sorry but no no no ; i tried to like her for VS but i just can't 

the comeback girls from last year were good besides of : sigrid , maria ;martha  ...... 

the newbies : just get ride of : Rumee ; daniela braga ; yumi ; stella  another two i forgot their names  :clobber:

and whats up with the angels credits at the begining of the show ?! stella has no buisness in it  :clobber:

and hey despite all kendall still made it in the show lol  :chicken:

:wave:  :wave:

I don't get why you have to be so hateful towards Izabel. And let me say it, your reasons are quite stupid.

Every famous model has their own gesture that represents them, and if she flips her hair, what's wrong with that?
And in the VSFS you can all see that Izabel is edited like everyone else, I can barely see her.

If you don't like her, it's just fine.. But all this hatred is senseless.

I've just finished watching the show. The show had everything to be the best in the last couple of years, but it failed to impress. While I wouldn't say it was bad it sure could have been much better if the editing would have been better done. Overall there was too much Taylor, and too little of most models. I also though it was a bad idea to have more models. On the bright side, the outfits this year were the best in a long time, and the runway, I totally love it.

Here is what I think of each segment:

Gilded angels:

It was kind of strange, the wings don't look good in motion. Behati's opening wasn't the best but on the show it looked acceptable. The best thing in this segment was definitely Lindsey, she just went for it. That being said this was one of my least favorite segments.

Dream Girl:

Lily was quite awkward opening and the hand thing she did with Taylor was just a no,no. I wish I had seen more of Stella, she literally only showed for 2 seconds. Sara was my favorite girl in this segment (I'm not only saying that because I like her)- she had the best attitude and interacted with Taylor well.

Exotic Travellers:

The opening with Ale and Adriana was amazing, everything was perfect, other than that I didn't like anything else. A few of the girls were good (Kate G, Lais) but they were in terrible outfits. The music fitted perfectly with the opening because it created the right atmosphere but after that it just bored me.

Pink:

I loved pink this year. The music was fantastic and there were so many amazing girls in it. Elsa did good, so did Josephine, I also liked seeing bregje, Sara and Jac (who I usually don't like but looked did amazing in this show). Honestly, the girls I mentioned had such and amazing attitude and killer walk, victoria secret needs to use them more, some of them are totally angel material.

Fairy Tale:

I really liked Behati and Candice. The music actually was good for this segment, it was kind of magical. I just wish they would have shown Elsa better. She looked incredible walking down the runway on the photos and we didn't get to see that.

Angel Ball:

This is one of the best segments ever, the outfits had many little details. I loved Kate G, Maria Borges (who I usually don't like seeing in VSFS and I didn't even liked that she was casted) and all the angels. Seriously, this was memorable.

You guys are trying to compare adriana opening with the other girls opening (Candice and now behati) but you don't realize that every girl has her style, not all of the girls are a bombshell like adriana is so stop comparing every girl.

So, whe Adri leaves, also ale... WHO IS GOING TO OPEN? i mean you dont like any of the gils..... GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS OPENING HOPES ;) (sorry about the awful english)

I don't get why you have to be so hateful towards Izabel. And let me say it, your reasons are quite stupid.

Every famous model has their own gesture that represents them, and if she flips her hair, what's wrong with that?

And in the VSFS you can all see that Izabel is edited like everyone else, I can barely see her.

It's definitely not hatred, just mindless fun. She's ridiculous, but that's why we love her. I genuinely think Izabel is a great model and always stands out during the show. I've met her many times too and she's among one of the nicest models I've ever spoken with.

You guys are trying to compare adriana opening with the other girls opening (Candice and now behati) but you don't realize that every girl has her style, not all of the girls are a bombshell like adriana is so stop comparing every girl.

So, whe Adri leaves, also ale... WHO IS GOING TO OPEN? i mean you dont like any of the gils..... GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS OPENING HOPES ;) (sorry about the awful english)

But that's exactly the problem. Not every girl has a 'style' suited to OPENING the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. While Behati and Candice are great runway walkers and open segments well, they don't match the energy and power of opening the entire show. It's supposed to have a lot of energy, because it's the very first walk that viewers see and it sets the pace and excitement of the show.

Models like Doutzen, Adriana, and Karlie on the other hand are power walkers that would be suited to opening the show.

When Adriana leaves VS is screwed tbh. I can't think of any VS model right now who could even come as close to her in terms of being iconic with the brand. But rest assured she will be with VS as long as possible.

It's definitely not hatred, just mindless fun. She's ridiculous, but that's why we love her. I genuinely think Izabel is a great model and always stands out during the show. I've met her many times too and she's among one of the nicest models I've ever spoken with.

But that's exactly the problem. Not every girl has a 'style' suited to OPENING the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. While Behati and Candice are great runway walkers and open segments well, they don't match the energy and power of opening the entire show. It's supposed to have a lot of energy, because it's the very first walk that viewers see and it sets the pace and excitement of the show.

Models like Doutzen, Adriana, and Karlie on the other hand are power walkers that would be suited to opening the show.

When Adriana leaves VS is screwed tbh. I can't think of any VS model right now who could even come as close to her in terms of being iconic with the brand. But rest assured she will be with VS as long as possible.

But why it has to be so over the top? I mean sometimes you have to be romantic, sexy or even playful.

But why it has to be so over the top? I mean sometimes you have to be romantic, sexy or even playful.

Yes, of course. That's why there are different sections with different music and a different feeling. But the first section should always be over the top in terms of energy and excitement. It would be bad to open the show with a slow section, because everybody would fall asleep before it even ends, the viewer wants to be entertained on a high level (e.g. Silver Screen Angels, loved that section, but never an opener).

Well, at least we can count on Adriana opening next year? Since it's been "awhile".

Well, at least we can count on Adriana opening next year? Since it's been "awhile".

amen to this !! im expecting to see her opening next year 

As much as I love Adriana and her openings, I really really hope they give Doutzen a chance, just to see how she manages it. :hehe:

I would've loved to see more footage of Adriana with the car and presents and of her in the red tulle. Those were two beautiful concepts. And Behati's solider footage and the Christmas tree footage. I think the rest of the stuff wasn't really that great. :idk: I wish they would've left the Fifty Shades thing behind if they weren't going to go all out with it.

amen to this !! im expecting to see her opening next year 

It would make sense with her having Seniority over all of the other models AND it being the 20th Anniversary, I'm curious who they'll give the FB to that year because I think it'll be a big deal with such a big milestone.