Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I have watched in HD and much like Dave after seeing it properly it isn't half bad. It is on par with last year. Not as good as 2011 which I still think is the best show since 2008. But it had a charm to it. Ariana was a bit too much and same for Taylor but I liked the song Style for AB and I think AB was the best segment. Joan was wow in that segment. She brought it. Let down a little yes, but it's how VS want the show to be seen. And now on to next year lol.

I'm also intrigued by the credits. Lais we have seen get credited before and nothing has come from it, they might not be Angels but I think it means they are very important girls. I wish they filmed something instead but I like that they used shots from commercials. And Stella is going to be interesting. We know Martha and Lais are big to VS. They've been in every major campaign this year. Jasmine as worked hard and now Stella just blew up with VS. So next year we will see how well she does with the company and if she will continue further or fizzle out. I hope she gets some love from them. Wish her parts in the show were more though.

While watching the show earlier, I was wondering why VS gets Lily Donaldson every year. It seems like she's always one of the first models shown, too.  Seems like no one really talks about her - I certainly don't like her look.  Thoughts?

I have no clue. She was one of the few models already having her 2nd fitting the day the Angels got their first fitting, alongside Lais and Devon, so the company adores her. 

While watching the show earlier, I was wondering why VS gets Lily Donaldson every year. It seems like she's always one of the first models shown, too.  Seems like no one really talks about her - I certainly don't like her look.  Thoughts?

Lily is stunning to me but she was so underwhelming today. Her dress was supposed to be one of the best but she didn't do a good job showing off that masterpiece Or maybe the editing effed her up.

I've just watched the show and I really liked it! It lacked a bit of energy in the editing, in my opinion, but the girls were amazing. I loved their energy and smiles and everything. Nothing to say. I also really really loved Russell James' little omage it was well deserved to me.

So far I really liked the show and Fairytale is my favorite segment ever. EVEEEEER. :woot: