Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

All y'all are acting like someone held a gun to your head and made you watch the show.  It you expected it to be bad, which you should have, based on previous years, it was pretty enjoyable. 

I kinda enjoyed it too :ninja: I still think 2001 is the best but this year's show was slightly better than the last few ones :D

I enjoyed it too. I mean I wish I could see the girls and they weren't gone so freaking fast! :laugh: But everyone looked beautiful I liked the songs (I'm a huge fan of Taylors music, but didn't like how she was alwas in the way) 

Also Pink was :thumbsup: Outfits were far better, and Ariana brought alot of energy and I liked that they mixed three of her songs into the segment!

the ones did great were: Sara , Blanca , Adriana , Ale , Candice  , Kate G and Elsa.

Romee was indeed meh and Stella bite lip part was no and didnt look cute or sexy in the Hozier segment .

Izabel with the hair thing was so awkward  :ninja:

HOZIER fitted so well with the segment, like a hard song with a soft lingerie... LOVE IT!

Take me to the church is a hard song? Dear can you please tell me what you think of this..

Sorry, bad translation... I MEANT POWERFUL, it look pretty good, like contrasting things (sorry the english)

HOZIER fitted so well with the segment, like a hard song with a soft lingerie... LOVE IT!

Take me to the church is a hard song? Dear can you please tell me what you think of this..

Sorry, bad translation... I MEANT POWERFUL, it look pretty good, like contrasting things (sorry the english)

lmao okay, I was like wtf?

LOL At least Izabel stands out. We were all waiting for it. Can VS for once not zoom in when homegirl is trying to show her ass. She does that pose every year, and every year we never see the ass.

Yes Yes 1000 times YES!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Girl knows how to hold that spotlight and close the section she fucking owned it.

the ones did great were: Sara , Blanca , Adriana , Ale , Candice  , Kate G and Elsa.

Romee was indeed meh and Stella bite lip part was no and didnt look cute or sexy in the Hozier segment .

Izabel with the hair thing was so awkward  :ninja:

yes awful same thing always 

All y'all are acting like someone held a gun to your head and made you watch the show.  It you expected it to be bad, which you should have, based on previous years, it was pretty enjoyable.

I kinda enjoyed it too :ninja: I still think 2001 is the best but this year's show was slightly better than the last few ones smily%20new%20one.gif

I enjoyed it too. I mean I wish I could see the girls and they weren't gone so freaking fast! :laugh: But everyone looked beautiful I liked the songs (I'm a huge fan of Taylors music, but didn't like how she was alwas in the way) 

Also Pink was :thumbsup: Outfits were far better, and Ariana brought alot of energy and I liked that they mixed three of her songs into the segment!

I would have liked it more if there was less Taylor and less choppiness. Other than that I appreciated how there was little mic/backstage chatter, less shots of the audience and less slo-mo.