Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I loved it, I haven't felt this way in such a long time I think last time was 2006 if I am correct, I loved everything, the stage, the performer I think it was OKAY lol Adriana & Ale omg I literally did cry I couldn't help it was so emotional, I think all the girls looked very pretty, the editing was confusing but I did love the Holiday commercial which was like 2min long haha I think this year was amazing tbh, I have no complains.

I will have to watch it in HD properly as the quality was crap but I liked the last segment. Except obviously Taylor being in the way but Joan, Doutzen, Martha, Constance all killed. In the video someone uploaded Sigrid's walk was so good but they only showed her at the end of the runway. Shame. Because she was quite impressive this year. I'll wait to see it properly. It's on the same level as the last few years. Nothing major or new. But whatever still always fun to watch.

Ming Xi creepy smiling at the end of the runway

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7secsVSqY1rwjxc5o1_500.gif

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

TSFS. Too much T/Kaylor. The editing was shitty and what in the name of all that is holy was up with that ballet segment? So... you enjoy ballet. So what? Was it really necessary to show Karlie being lifted into the air with a close up of her beaming smile? I just... I don't get it. 

Editing was bad, but loved the girls, hair, outfits everything. Its ashame, only each girl was on screen for what 2 seconds before they cut to another girl?

Highlight girls for me: Doutzen, Maria B, Magdalena, Ariana for PINK, the whole Pink segment, and the adriana and ale tribute!

Ming Xi creepy smiling at the end of the runway

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7secsVSqY1rwjxc5o1_500.gif

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

OMG !!!! Can't stop laughing!! Edited by PinkCouture

I liked more the videos we saw unedited . I am happy to see lindsay and elsa in the credits , but martha, stella and jasmine no

I forgot to mention that too lol for a moment I thought they we're going to introduce all 47 models, I think that was unnecessary.